'13 Reasons Why' Thread (Original Netflix Series)

First time in this thread.
Don't know why that dude Sole by the Pound was so defensive about there being a season two.

Homie must be feeling hella crunchy right now.
Not at all; I just think it's pointless. I won't be tuning in because I don't care about events that aren't true to the novel.

Was sucked into the show but around the "stop sign" episode it took a nose dive for me. last third of it was weak, still solid overall.

Good show, deals w real life issues. Some things are a stretch but then again its teenagers

Will watch season 2, it seems like its gonna shift focus to school shootings and retaliation w the perv kid shooting up the place

Was sucked into the show but around the "stop sign" episode it took a nose dive for me. last third of it was weak, still solid overall.
One thing I noticed from that episode was even if the stop sign was taken out... that was a T intersection 
laugh.gif
. Dude would have had to come to a stop regardless, stop sign or not. 

Pumped for season 2,

Like I said before it's a good but not great show.

I'm intrigued by what way they go with the new season though.

I'll be waiting.

Yes it's good. It great.

Why were all these kids super over reacting when he had the tapes.

He didn't even do much.

Also, so did Hannah lie in her tapes? She said she saw the tall Asian dude throw away the paper but he still had it. Did she not see it well?

Yes it's good. It great.

Why were all these kids super over reacting when he had the tapes.

He didn't even do much.

Also, so did Hannah lie in her tapes? She said she saw the tall Asian dude throw away the paper but he still had it. Did she not see it well?
Maybe not necessarily "lying" but I would assume in her state she drew false conclusions from certain events.

I don't think Hannah's tapes were fully accurate as teens often draw conclusions that aren't necessarily true. Much less a depressed teenager. I think the show tried to make that point with the paper and references to her lying or mischaracterizing events. It would be nearly impossible for someone like Hannah to make a 100% accurate recollection of events in her mental state.

Last edited:
Not going through the thread just yet...but I'm 8 episodes in.

Bruh :wow:

On a side note, these are some of the oldest looking, most inked-up HSers I've ever seen :lol:

On a side note, these are some of the oldest looking, most inked-up HSers I've ever seen :lol:
For real :lol:

These are supposed to be sophomores and juniors and they tatted up like they been in prison 5 years lol.

6/10

Although each episode was key to the story, a lot of time was wasted.

Its high school and a lot of kids over react to stuff, just how it is.

What reason did Alex have to try and kill himself though? Other than trying to get everyone to tell the truth, he lost Jess, and i guess he felt guilty for that list but i dont see much to off himself for.

Sad Hannah killed herself but man cmon. Why would even go to a guys house who u just witnessed raped an old friend. No, this isnt a she asked for it cuz thats never how it is but why even go put yourself in that environment. She didnt even like anyone there.

The Tyler deal could either be he shot Alex, took his pic down as being first OR he took the pic down because Alex showed sympathy for him (twist .. Alex already shot himself)

Why everyone always had to refer to Hannah as Hannah Baker, like they all didnt know who "Hannah" was when being addressed.

Alex, Ryan, Courtney, Zach had absolutely no reason to even be frontin about the tapes or the situation. Sure Ryan was a prick for take her journal but ok? Courtney didnt want to come out, um ok? Alex wrote a name on a crap list, so? Zach got his feelings hurt then stole some little notes, so?

Only people who needed to really worry about anything were Tyler, Justin, Bryce, and Marcus. And then Clay needed to as well for his antics.

Clay really went to Bryce's for that forced confession, on tape. Lawyers gonna spin it as forced/threatened, only backing would be if Mr. Porter turns in the tapes.

And he didnt really do anything either. I get it he ares about his job and was hurt that she killed herself but he ultimately told her the truth. She gives him the name he will take it to the police and do everything he can but cant make promises. Well then she didnt want to say anything so how exactly is he supposed to help. I guess wording it like "move on" wasnt the best but ..

Just wrapped up this series. Trying to process what I just saw. This was some of the most gripping TV I've seen in a minute. Makes me shudder at the thought of what kids today are faced with on a daily basis in middle/high-school.

Got a pit in my stomach when Tyler was shown in the last scene putting away his "cameras."

This was fantastic. Loved it and it legit made me think about how I treat people

Up to the episode where they're going over Zach's tape. That was the only episode I didn't feel that bad for Hannah. She was pretty much a ***** to Zach and I would have told her **** her too.

Last edited:
I’m really excited for season 2. Hannah baker is lowkey bae, but I doubt it’ll be as good as season 1.

Back
Top Bottom