13 sports cars valued at $2 million impounded after highway race

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

yeah i always assume the limiter is removed... and yeah on a real world road you aren't hitting 200 un less you out in the country somewhere... and really 60g's for 5mph?... WOW...

Yeah it's a ton of money for what you get, but it's like that in every aspect. The higher/more ridiculous something is, the more impressive it is - so it would cost more. The difference in IQ from 150 to 160 is far greater than the one from 80-90. A 5 mph boost at 195 mph is far harder to achieve than a 5 mph boost at 90 mph. Shaving 0.2 seconds off a car's 0-60 time is harder if it is already 3.0 seconds than if it was 7.0.

In my eyes, it's not worth the money to upgrade. You just can't go that fast, legally or safely. I'd much rather spend the money improving acceleration or handling capabilities.

That's all true... I just kind of assumed that Nissan wouldn't sell the car at 100% peak potential... you know how it is when you reach the limits of technology... it gets sketchy... also I think its funny that all the 1000hp GTRs you see are slower 0-60 than stock... obviously putting that power down isn't easy... just kinda funny to me...

That's all true... I just kind of assumed that Nissan wouldn't sell the car at 100% peak potential... you know how it is when you reach the limits of technology... it gets sketchy... also I think its funny that all the 1000hp GTRs you see are slower 0-60 than stock... obviously putting that power down isn't easy... just kinda funny to me...

They are?

The only performance tuned GTRs I've looked into are the AMS Alpha series.

They all put down ridiculous 0-60 times. The AMS Alpha 9 (the lowest model) does 0-60 in 2.6 seconds. For comparison, the stock GTR (1st gen, which this package mods) runs it in over 3 seconds. The Alpha 9 GTR also runs a 9-second quarter mile and can go 205 mph in the mile. The Alpha 9 can outrun a Bugatti Veyron all the way until 130mph.

Keep in mind that's only the base modification package. AMS also offers the Alpha 10 and Alpha 12 upgrades, which are even more ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Dom90

Originally Posted by INS

I bet the kid with the 2005 Aston Martin DB9 gets clowned all the time for having an old car
grin.gif
laugh.gif

how can u stop 13 people at once? i would've been gone..
exactly what im sayin
30t6p3b.gif
these dudes...

Just looked at AMS... WOW... I typed in "1000hp GTR" and must have got other Tuner's numbers... also the 997 911 Turbo S does 60 in 2.9...

Just looked at AMS... WOW... I typed in "1000hp GTR" and must have got other Tuner's numbers... also the 997 911 Turbo S does 60 in 2.9...

quote from article "Just one driver was the registered owner of the vehicle he was driving." wow way to get the cars your parents gave you impounded guys. if my parents were able to give my anyone of these cars i wouldn't disrespect them by taking risks such as driving over 120 mph

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

^how do yall know they didnt pay for them themselves?
30t6p3b.gif

dont assume

The drivers — 12 men and one woman — were all under the age of 21, and six still had their N, or novice, licence. One driver did not have a B.C. licence, and was using a foreign licence, Gaumont said.

Just one driver was the registered owner of the vehicle he was driving.

You check out their Alpha 12 GTR? 1500hp? That's like a rocketship
alien.gif
devil.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

How did they manage to get all 13 cars pulled over... I would've def hit the gas if i saw the lights behind me.

They ain't about that life

Back
Top Bottom