14 NBA Players Working on Collaborative Rap Album

I think these players should be working full-time on their day job before getting into music. like how many of these guys have won a championship yet?
if you're an NBA Champion, then you have the right to make a rap album because making a rap album means you have too much time on your hands or you're not putting much effort into your full-time job . . . otherwise if you need money for charity, JUST ASK.

God forbid they not touch a basketball. Do your work all day everyday?

:smh:

In case they need a R&B track

See man, that's the problem with Rap today.
****** think it's just that easy. Walk into a studio make some words rhyme over a beat and now they can rap :smh:
You don't J. Cole gathering up a bunch of rap's best hoopers and trying to join a pro league or something. And yes it is the same, rap is a profession, a craft. It's just so tainted now, that anybody thinks they can do it now...
Who am I kidding, Lil B and Chief Keef buzz, anybody can I guess |I ...

They aren't getting a record deal they are putting out a album for charity. How is it different when Chris brown and the game playing in summer leagues with nba players. And just like a lot of rappers were ball players before they blew up (Tity 2 Chain, Cam , cole etc.)

So is it hard to believe that ball players were rapping in there neighborhoods before playing ball

They aren't getting a record deal they are putting out a album for charity. How is it different when Chris brown and the game playing in summer leagues with nba players. And just like a lot of rappers were ball players before they blew up (Tity 2 Chain, Cam , cole etc.)
So is it hard to believe that ball players were rapping in there neighborhoods before playing ball

we don't have to listen to Chris Brown play basketball...

You don't have to listen to them rap so what is your point. The same way if you don't wanna watch Chris brown play ball you don't go to the game or watch the video. Nice try tho
it wasn't a try fool. i just said what the difference was. one is music to be listened to and one is celebs playing ball. i'm well aware i don't have to watch or listen to either.

Back
Top Bottom