Damn...I feel bad about doing that to Jehlers though
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

He's actually an alright dude I played NBA Live with him a couple of times
smokin.gif
you should feel no remorse.

he got what was coming to him

Hmm this definatly did backfire.

The first few posters screwed me because then everyone just tried to post a similar or funnier remark.

Guess i got delete it now hmm...

For the record, no he didnt take my PT, no he didnt take my girl. You can think that if you want, but honestly somones opinion on a forum aint gonna bother me.
it also doesnt bother me if someone creeps and finds me over a messege board either. Thats just weird on your part.

Also for the record, the rib fests that went on, on the buses to games were crazy and he was a big part of it.

Edit: and o yea to those who are saying mt NT career is over. Whatever, if it is in fact over. O NO I CANT POST ON ONE OF THE MILLION MESSEGE BOARDS ALL OVERTHE INTERNETT!!
laugh.gif

some of you take this too seriously. callin this a career
roll.gif

You're right that is weird, but posting pictures of your teammate on a message board and asking us to "roast" him is pathetic.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

The first few posters screwed me because then everyone just tried to post a similar or funnier remark.

For the record, no he didnt take my PT, no he didnt take my girl. You can think that if you want, but honestly somones opinion on a forum aint gonna bother me.
it also doesnt bother me if someone creeps and finds me over a messege board either. Thats just weird on your part.

Also for the record, the rib fests that went on, on the buses to games were crazy and he was a big part of it.

Edit: and o yea to those who are saying mt NT career is over. Whatever, if it is in fact over. O NO I CANT POST ON ONE OF THE MILLION MESSEGE BOARDS ALL OVER THE INTERNETT!!
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I just simply hate your guts. You're a loser. remember that.

indifferent.gif

thought id like to add some entertainment which some of you need so much cause you dont leave the house. I did in fact give it to you, but it backfired on me.Whatever...

Originally Posted by H3h45

Edit: and o yea to those who are saying mt NT career is over. Whatever, if it is in fact over. O NO I CANT POST ON ONE OF THE MILLION MESSEGE BOARDS ALL OVER THE INTERNETT!!
laugh.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

il take that to heart, honestly, i will.

thought id like to add some entertainment which some of you need so much cause you dont leave the house. I did in fact give it to you, but it backfired on me. Whatever...
RIP to your screen name

thought id like to add some entertainment which some of you need so much cause you dont leave the house. I did in fact give it to you, but it backfired on me. Whatever...

Just stop
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by H3h45

laugh.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

il take that to heart, honestly, i will.

laugh.gif
you know you're sitting there nervous as all hell. you need tojust log off.

Correct again H3h

I honestly cared about your opinion, and im nervous as hell.

exactly, otherwise why are you still posting? or are you still providing entertainment for those that don't leave the house while you're at your house?

If im still posting im obviously not nervous.

And i just got back from a party actually. If you guys can snoop and creep around to find my pictures when you dont even know me, then you should defintaly beable to notice it was a good 6 pages in between my posts. Because i wasnt home...

Back
Top Bottom