17 People who changed the Internet Forever.......

Napster changed everything I know there a lot of kids on this board now. but there was time when you had to actually go out and buy music, god forbid you only like one song on the album you had to eat $15.00 or pray someone you knew had the cd you could tape

Originally Posted by ck1301

Napster changed everything I know there a lot of kids on this board now. but there was time when you had to actually go out and buy music, god forbid you only like one song on the album you had to eat $15.00 or pray someone you knew had the cd you could tape
check my post, there was a warez scene before napster, napster just made it easier for people and accessible to people that weren't so computer literate.

#EDITED#

Where's her parade!!!!

but seriously I sold PC's a few years ago... a lot of nasty %@* old men buy computers just for pron.... Its crazy.

Originally Posted by Jayizill21

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
reener wrote:

DMoney82 wrote:

solemunchies wrote:

wanksta23 wrote:

iBlink wrote:

tube?
i see it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

changed my life forever

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

took me a min but yea i see what you did there 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
best thang smokin

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

check my post, there was a warez scene before napster, napster just made it easier for people and accessible to people that weren't so computer literate.
pimp.gif
mIRC had everything
I loved typing in that /ctcp xdcc blah blah blah
and getting the files, felt like such a win

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

pimp.gif
mIRC had everything
I loved typing in that /ctcp xdcc blah blah blah
and getting the files, felt like such a win

I remember that! circa 2003-2004 it was my go-to source.... man that was so long ago

warez community had a bunch of viruses floating around. newsgroups>mirc>warez back in the day. Napster made it all easier.

it took a day just to download 1 freakin song
smh.gif
laugh.gif

My man Napster
pimp.gif

Remember when I was a teenage, coming home Saturday nights from outside ballin just to download on my 56K. Loved those days

Back
Top Bottom