eek.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Kid is getting paid.

yea he is.... Millionaire status if he sues...

Who would he sue tho.......im sure if he was a mcdonalds manager he wasnt pulling in that much money.

How would the company be liable for this??  What would he sue THEM for??
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Isn't McDonalds a franchise, In which a FRANCHISER just enters a contractual relationship with the FRANCHISEE operating under the trade's name? Thus making these McDonald's restaurants individual entities?.. I'm pretty sure he could get some money out of this by suing that particular place of business (someone correct me if I'm wrong).[/color]

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

all he had to do was dock the food out of the kids pay.
smh.gif
but the food was part of the agreement for him covering the shift. I think the manager probably had some kind of personal vandetta against the employee.
I know but that wasn't with the guy who beat him up it was with another manager. I was saying he should have just docked his pay because that would be easier than having to assault someone if you don't believe them. But your right he really must have had a serious dislike for this kid and was waiting for an opportunity to act on it.

I always thought the employees at fast food restaurants got free food anyway?
Nope , no free food.
I work at McDonalds and they don't even give us a discount.

man my cousin used to be the manager at burger king, used to free load all the time.. one time i had to make lumpia (filipino eggrolls) for a party, like 2 aluminum trays full, so i stopped by his store and used the deep fryer for the fries. my egg rolls were a best seller that night.

man my cousin used to be the manager at burger king, used to free load all the time.. one time i had to make lumpia (filipino eggrolls) for a party, like 2 aluminum trays full, so i stopped by his store and used the deep fryer for the fries. my egg rolls were a best seller that night.

did they even apologize in their statement? ridiculous. too bad he didn't get a few good swings in on dude.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Originally Posted by arrjae2

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

dude only got suspended? 
indifferent.gif

he got beat BAD.
sick.gif
word....

eek.gif

thats crazy....
tired.gif

Right. Immediate action needed to be him being fired.
I agree with the victim, he should be charged with battery.
Yup. Can't believe he didn't get fired on the spot. If they just heardthe story then I guess there is a chance there was something they couldhave missed, but if they saw the victim or pics of  what happened to him then
smh.gif
. If they saw what he did then it should have been an immediate firing because that manager went way overboard no matter the circumstances.
Suspended pending an investigation.
maybe kid swung first..maybe the manager did...who knows?...but better to get all the facts 1st before making decisions.

Dude seriously unleashed a flurry (McFlurry that is) of punches on dude something terrible. Str8 caught a MCBeatdown. Dude put some supersize lumps cross his head.

Back
Top Bottom