18 and over clubs los angeles/hollywood....

its for my girlfriend's sister's 20th birthday...hollywood/los angeles preferred

i know of a couple like forbidden city and level 3...so if anyone has any other recommendations and possible hooks to guestlists?

bridges isnt no longer at zen sushi, but the derby, which is now 21+ =\

its for this saturday...lemme know fellas/ladies, thanks
If BMW's the Ultimate Driving Machine, it's no wonder Lexus is in the Pursuit of Perfection​

Too bad, I don't know of 'em anymore, especially in Hollywood/L.A. I know OC is chock-full of 'em for some reason. Maybe when we turned 21, we never looked back...lol.
hanpolo67@yahoo.com
AIM: SelectaClutch67

"Nevermind, continue smoking!"

^select, whatre some spots in the OC?

i know bellagio and incahoots, but thats more of anaheim and not really OC. just shoot out some suggestions. thanks
If BMW's the Ultimate Driving Machine, it's no wonder Lexus is in the Pursuit of Perfection​

Hit up www.thebarbook.com :smokin
smokin.gif
Quote:
"Dudes jihaded the whip."
"Welcome to NT - HateCentral of the net."

Incahoots in Fullerton is cool...prolly the only one in the OC I'm okay with

BUT FOR SURE AVOID "THE CAN" IN GARDEN GROVE!!!
too many Vietnamese wannabe gangsters trying to start trouble, and they prefer to fight 5 to 1, once it becomes an even match they run or pull weapons
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

lol the boogie and incahoots...thanks guys but i was able to find a friend working the door at a 21+ over spot so it worked out nicely

i still dont consider anaheim to be part of the OC, more like its bastard child

and ive came to the conclusion that
1) 18+ will never be dope and
2) free all night clubs are terrible...

i'm reviving this thread because i need another favor to those who already got the hooks at an 18+ spot.

here's the event

-it's for about 200 people to commemorate the one year anniversary of a bball league.
-i need an open space because we'll be handing out awards and recognition but after that its time to get crackin with the females (which means, this venue has to be dope)
-it will be held on july 14th, which is a saturday. so far the only place i got in mind is forbidden city in hollywood coz thats the only 18+ spot i know off the back of my hand...
-anything in old town pasadena? fullerton? ya'lls personal recommendations or places ya'lls got hooks. 200 people is alot so you'll get a good crowd coming thru easy (chime in promoters)

Rocky outta nowhere.

But I think I got you.

There's a place called Cinespace that might fit the bill. 18+ for sure, they've got a big room that can hold a good amount of people for awards or whatever and it has a projection screen too if you need it.

When the official stuff is wrapped up, the club setting has 3 rooms: one smoking room, the aforementioned large room that turns into the dance area (that has its own bar), and the room/area with the main bar.

www.cinespace.info/
S C E N E S L U T
TEAM NERD - Knowing is half of the battle
W A N T E D!::Air Trainer SB::Jordan III::Dunk Hulk::Sz.11​

^^haha, fo sho you're on the guestlist. i forgot about cinespace but i thought it was only poppin on thursdays...hmm, i'll look into it. the 21 and over crowd might just wanna migrate over to starshoes too. hmm...now, to find a promoter

I'm in the same boat myself, Shatter. Me and a group of friends are flying down from the Bay. We're all 20, some 21. We're stuck finding a 18+. lemme know how that cinespace goes, and also if you could shoot me the address for it. Thanks!

finally got it squared away...

level 3 in hollywood on july 19th (thursday)
i'll get anyone on the guestlist and hook em up all night.

if anyones interested, i could put you and anyone you want on the list as a few NTers will probably be in attendance...

stay tuned for the flyer....
I'll win hands down like it was 6:30​

Quote:
level 3 in hollywood on july 19th (thursday)
i'll get anyone on the guestlist and hook em up all night.

if anyones interested, i could put you and anyone you want on the list as a few NTers will probably be in attendance...

word to another summit?

Just upping his post. I'm having trouble searching for a good hiphop/R&B club in socal. We'll be staying huntington beach. Majority of us are 20, some 21, so we have no choice but to safely get in a 18+. If anyone can post addresses or websites, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom