18 years, 18 years. And on the 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his! WWYD? discussion

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by ManoftheWest

lol, gold digger- kanye west
eek.gif
 Good work 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol you know how that line ended right?

2:20 - 2:36...

I wouldn't dead her but when considering the sacrifices of time, money, and love that comes along with having a child not to mention your personal life, insecurities possibly from other children.. i'd be lyin if I said I'd know how I would react. Women are foul. fellas watch who you let in ya HOUSE let alone ya bed.

damn OP you got me watchin all my old favorites.... great poetry. love the expression. Just wanted to share with everyone. Still love X too!

Brandon3000 wrote:
damn OP you got me watchin all my old favorites.... great poetry. love the expression. Just wanted to share with everyone. Still love X too!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at the ending

Kinda happened to a friend of mine suposedly got some girl pregnant when he was in 8th grade, first year after high school finds out it wasnt his kid. He was soooo messed
up. That girl messed up his whole high school experience he was never able to play sports or go to many dances because always working to help his "kid". He decided to stay
and help raise his son.

Originally Posted by beh235

No need for murder. Maybe take her to court and seek money restitution if possible. If not, just leave that broad the hell alone. She trifling.

I actually just found out in Nov. that the daughter I raised for 10 mths. wasn't mine. Its a big mess. I dont fool with the mother but I still see the baby a couple times a week because the mother is claiming she was date raped and not making any effort to have a man in the child's life.

I paid a lawyer 1800 to dissolve the paternal agreement (get my name off the birth certificate) and have a final hearing May 4. I still love the baby but I dont help with anything like daycare pampers or none of that stuff. I just buy her clothes and shoes when I feel like it and have her spend the day with me someimes.

I have gained about 25 pounds since november because every weekend I would drink and eat fast food all by myself late at night. This completely messed me up. Im not over it but Im getting past it now. Kind of out of that crisis stage. I used to laugh at Maury until it happened to me.

Back
Top Bottom