18 years, 18 years. And on the 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his! WWYD? discussion

was having this discussion earlier and wanted to see what some NT'ers would do..

Would you murder the mother?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Keep on being the father figure/good husband?

Leave both of them and never speak to them again?

No need for murder. Maybe take her to court and seek money restitution if possible. If not, just leave that broad the hell alone. She trifling.

murder is the ONLY way.......................after take her to court and trying to get that money back

By that time you would most likely build a strong relationship with the child anyway, but damn idk what i would do tho

If you in the child life you just gotta accept it.

But if you dont never see the mother or the child except for hearings and late payments.

(insert Nas ski-mask gif.)

Originally Posted by novaflight

If you in the child life you just gotta accept it.

But if you dont never see the mother or the child except for hearings and late payments.

(insert Nas ski-mask gif.)
QFT

Maaaan! I probably would want to kill her, but at that point what good would that do. More than likely I have already formed a bond with the kid and continue to be in his or her life...... Nah F' all that this chick gotta go, and I don't mean leave the house either. I mean damn that's 18 yrs I was raising some other dudes kid feeding them taking care of them and here she is yuking it up, probably letting other dudes smash in your bed too. HELL NO. Somebody gots to die.

if you figure out the kid isnt yours after 18 years, you a dummy. a dna test would have been administered as soon as it came out moms box.

but if you paying child support that means you and moms on bad terms. and if you ordered to pay cs, the first thing you do is ask for a dna test.

Sue the mother for child support reparations and set precedent like never before... I can see this going Supreme. I'd do my best to not change the relationship between me and MY kid, but me and his mother got BEEEEEEEEEEEEEF.....

after 18 years, i'm pretty damn sure you would have a strong bond with the child...i would never leave the child, that would be ridiculous.

now the mother, i'd leave in a second.

idk dude. 18 years, you gon live him/her no mather. id prolly be upset for a good minute tho. take that #%* out on EX girl. but i wont dead the kid tho. aint ther fault you know

Back
Top Bottom