19 year old promising Cambridge teenager killed trying to sell sneakers - GFM Page

Don't normally make posts like this, but senseless violence sickens me especially when it hits home and happens to such a promising kid from a good family with his whole life in front of him.

Xavier Louis-Jacques, a 19 year old man of Cambridge, MA was killed by gun violence on March 27, 2021.

Xavier was a talented young man that connected with everyone he met. He was genuinely a positive person that was always looking to make meaningful connections, find ways to improve himself and help others.

Xavier was recently accepted to Xavier University of Louisiana, a private and historically Black, Roman Catholic University in New Orleans and was saving his money to become an engineer.

He wasn't just an academic, he loved people and enjoyed so many recreational activities. He was an athlete and played for the CRLS Falcons. He was an artist-learning how to manage music production and he also was learning how to work with ceramics (The Boston Museum of Fine Arts displayed one of his pieces).

He also had an interest in computers and started building his own computers at age 11. He was an overall gifted young man, that had so many goals and touched the lives of so many people in a deeply personal way.

Words cannot describe how we are currently feeling. Devastation, confusion, shock, anger, heartache, and anguish are just a few that come to mind. We will carry him with us always, but it doesn’t take the pain away of losing him so tragically and so unexpectedly soon.

I am Natasha Anderson, Xavier's Godmother and I am managing the funding so the immediate family can focus on other priorities.

We would like to provide Xavier with a proper funeral and hopefully start a scholarship for exceptional youths like Xavier. Details will be updated as it unfolds.

Smh I’m only 25 mins away from Cambridge. This hits home for me. Rip to the young man tryna make a side hustle out our favorite hobby this is ridiculous

Sad and bad. R.i.p. to this guy. He must have a good guy cause it's like saying goes, the good die young. Not easy to trust every transaction :smh:.

I was kind of shocked when i heard this. area is extremely yuppie (I live not far). but gun violence and the opportunity to rob doesn't have neighborhood lines so one has to be street smart no matter where you are.

shame. I've heard enough **** happen to people to know you do things like this in a public area in the daytime. particularly for high risk items like sneakers. or just stockx or goat that crap and save urself the trouble.

over some shoes tho :smh:

can't imagine the state of mind of the family.

Back
Top Bottom