Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

tenor.gif

Oh hm, I might get around to it later
That might help clear the air a little bit on the toe rand issue. Everyone says the toe is too tall on the varsity reds, but the new beginnings pair toe doesn’t look quite as tall but it’s hard to tell without side by side pics.

That might help clear the air a little bit on the toe rand issue. Everyone says the toe is too tall on the varsity reds, but the new beginnings pair toe doesn’t look quite as tall but it’s hard to tell without side by side pics.
Kinda difficult to notice any diff since one is black and one is white, but to the eye it appears the reverse 85 has a slightly higher toe.
7912D0D7-AE04-4032-B9F0-D3097F635872.jpeg
83EB2F86-76FE-420B-85CB-3A1F432580A6.jpeg
1CB3F6D4-D0E1-43CC-958D-5D77262DEB10.jpeg
737CD8D4-7DCE-4EF5-A14E-34F6C7279C7B.jpeg
32FB9486-90A0-46CC-8761-6CCFB659E9FE.jpeg

I'm assuming once these are worn properly the toecap evens out. a new pair of J 1s always look kinda rounded in the toe

But anyway, I see no problem with either pair’s toebox construction. The only flaw on either is a ding in the toe of the 85s.

In for a pair without question.

Now you already know that "ONE" pair AIN'T happening. :lol: This release will be absolute HELL on earth!!! I highly doubt NO ONE on NT, will hit on these. They won't even make it pass the add to cart screen.

signed,

Sometimes, I wish we never got The Last Dance. Nothing goes on discount anymore. We're going back to the dark ages...

Last edited:
Just got the email from sneakernews. There is no way in hell that I'll get anywhere close to getting a chance at these! I'll sign up for the back-door global raffle but let's be honest, this isn't gonna happen for any of us, sadly! 😞

Oh, and resale is gonna be a bleep, so that sucks royally!! Mark my words! So I can forget about trying after the fact. Anyone wanna guess the asking price on SX or GOAT once they release?

This type of release, right here, for those, like myself who is in their mid 40's, and have been waiting for the Ship to retro and be accessible, and not like the pack or this release, is what has quelled my sneakers buying! It's really made me lose interest in a once fun hobby. I'll still grab the Fire Red IVs and maybe the XIs this holiday, and the Carmine's come next year but it's gonna be special releases that are OG and reasonable to actually get.

Thankfully, my love of tennis (my second sport growing up) and all things Agassi has kept my spirits high with the relaunch of Challenge Court! 🙏 I'll push my Air Jordan money towards this release!

Last edited:
I dont care what anyone says, them sh*ts is ugly. At least it's accurate but that blocking style and og ship sole is a*s. The white pair looks way better. Still I'd love to own all for the history. That's mad money spending on sneakers though lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not to mention Nike added their trademark thick *** swoosh, and banana toe. God, when will that **** STOP!!!

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I think I like the Airship PE better than this version, never even knew that the black/red pair had a different sole.. Love the attention to detail and how they’re really getting down into the nitty gritty details of his early shoes.

Also, really digging how they double laced them like how MJ wore them.. Also like the writing on the box like they’re being sent to MJ, super super cool. Wonder how many pairs are gonna be up for grabs.. it says this bodega is just an “initial release”.

I think I like the Airship PE better than this version, never even knew that the black/red pair had a different sole.. Love the attention to detail and how they’re really getting down into the nitty gritty details of his early shoes.

Also, really digging how they double laced them like how MJ wore them.. Also like the writing on the box like they’re being sent to MJ, super super cool. Wonder how many pairs are gonna be up for grabs.. it says this bodega is just an “initial release”.

Come to think about it, I have a STRONG feeling that these will shock drop on SNKRS, very soon. Probably a little before, or after the Bodega release. Either way, they'll be absolutely impossible to cop. It'll be SO bad, that SNKRS will hand out L's on those who didn't even try.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom