Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

What makes you think 10/18?
nba-banned-letter.jpg

Got my pair off of a trade. Would of loved to get the extras from Botegga; if anyone wants to sell their bag, poster and letter lmk. Anyone's pair look scuffed up? I got them off of a trade for 3 shoes I didn't care much for. Couldn't pass them up. Should of negotiated better but I got em.

Got my pair off of a trade. Would of loved to get the extras from Botegga; if anyone wants to sell their bag, poster and letter lmk. Anyone's pair look scuffed up? I got them off of a trade for 3 shoes I didn't care much for. Couldn't pass them up. Should of negotiated better but I got em.

What shoes you trade for em?

What makes anyone think JB will give us anything :lol: I think the only hope I can think up is that this is still the same year in which the NB pack dropped and Banned day is the last chance.. but realistically?? Nah lol.

Anyone else's pair had scuffs all over or I'm assuming I recieved a display pair huh?

IDC anymore.. if they're more than the stupid a** 600 people are asking for they can keep them. 600 was bananas.. keep your 10%. FOH.

IDC anymore.. if they're more than the stupid a** 600 people are asking for they can keep them. 600 was bananas.. keep your 10%. FOH.
I mean they was goin down. closer to 550 but they shot em up. stockx trying to make a buck before trump takes a hike

I mean they was goin down. closer to 550 but they shot em up. stockx trying to make a buck before trump takes a hike

So are the sellers.. SX aint bump the price. My size went down from 650 to 600 then I saw it going up. They can do whatever they wish with what they own. Im just not with it. Feels like we've been forced to pay resell for 80% of drops this year. Im over it.

So are the sellers.. SX aint bump the price. My size went down from 650 to 600 then I saw it going up. They can do whatever they wish with what they own. Im just not with it. Feels like we've been forced to pay resell for 80% of drops this year. Im over it.
forreals. can't afford it at this rate. too old for this ****

Back
Top Bottom