Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

It appears Nike wants to build the hype on the Air Ship before they make them reasonably available, which makes business sense since most so-called "sneakerheads" probably didn't even know about the Air Ship before this year. A real pain in the **** for those of us that have been waiting for these since the retro era took off in the early 2000s.

I do however appreciate that Nike is making them like what Mike wore, not just the GR versions :smokin

It appears Nike wants to build the hype on the Air Ship before they make them reasonably available, which makes business sense since most so-called "sneakerheads" probably didn't even know about the Air Ship before this year. A real pain in the **** for those of us that have been waiting for these since the retro era took off in the early 2000s.

I do however appreciate that Nike is making them like what Mike wore, not just the GR versions :smokin
Ha

Nike Air Ship OG “Banned”
Release Date: August 7, 2020 global raffle Back-door.it
1596251104210.png

1596251131327.png

1596251154312.png

1596251185206.png

1596251206741.png

1596251226402.png

1596251276673.png

1596251296248.png

Attachments

• 1596251179671.png
    1596251179671.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
This is a shoe they should not limit. Its a black and red, it resembles a 1, and nobody ever cared for these before now. Put it out there for everyone to get if they want it. I really dont want to compete with some geek behind a computer with the only intention to sell for triple the real value. Screw their limited tactics. Let the people that really want them, get them.

I’m thinking these are going to see a wider release later.. Maybe they’ll release the pair with the non-tennis shoe sole later in more numbers.

These dudes at JB is going FULL tilt send it, like the pandemic and closed brick and mortar ain't already making s*** that wouldn't normally be hard to get limited. This is far and away the worst year since 2012 and 2013 with the limiting and exorbitant resell. Not to sound all hopeless? But I don't see them making these available for a long time after this year. Or if they do, it's gone be a gang of non OG colorways that'll be available. Oh yeah and this'll be the OG colorway that will be widely available, knowing JB and Nike :ohwell::rofl::
nike-air-ship-white-navy-3.jpg

Last edited:
The 1s in that pack is straight up garbage. I’m glad they didn’t do a mold change and switch production to the new ‘85 styling. Straight synthetic leather and banana toe killed the shoe for me.

Also, no media outlets reported these will have React tech in the midsole whereas ogs used Phylon I believe.

The 1s in that pack is straight up garbage. I’m glad they didn’t do a mold change and switch production to the new ‘85 styling. Straight synthetic leather and banana toe killed the shoe for me.

Also, no media outlets reported these will have React tech in the midsole whereas ogs used Phylon I believe.

Do you own a pair of 85s?

They're made of leather. You can see the fibers on the unfinished edges. If you think this is synthetic, I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry you feel that way?

I'm not sure about the "banana toe" either. I don't stuff my shoes or use those Ikea shoe trees, and I find the 85 cut has a sleeker toe than the high OG cut.

IMG_20200802_092546.jpg

If you prefer the high OG cut, I respect that decision.

Back
Top Bottom