1988 OG AJ IV. (pics) look! VERY SAD SIGHT

these are my og from 1988-89 OG AIR JORDAN IV'S.. what can i do???? they DRY-ROTTED!!
these have been stored in my closet for over 15yrs. originally only wore several times.. just recently decided to take em out of box and put them on to weararound my house, but when i was walking the shoes was falling apart. took them of asap. very sad day for me. i could see if i beat these shoes but these werein excellent shape. can i do anything.? heard a story bout some guy who had 10's of thousands of $ in Jordans, and they are dry rotted, so he called nikeand they made him all new shoes.
aug186fi5.jpg
aug183by7.jpg
aug185ey4.jpg
aug184so4.jpg

Oh dear Lord... I can't even explain the pain those shoes went through. Nike will not make you new shoes, they'll probably call you an idiot for notwearing shoes in 18 years. (I am not calling you an idiot, but shoes don't have a lifetime warranty)

Damn, those shoes are as old as I am. It saddens me to see them destroyed like that. You shouldve just left them alone and put them in a display case orsomething. R.I.P

heard a story bout some guy who had 10's of thousands of $ in Jordans, and they are dry rotted, so he called nike and they made him all new shoes
Yea it was Santa Claus,no wait maybe it was the Easter Bunny.

Damn man that sucks! But come on, if 99 retro 4's are known for crumbling then you should know that
the og's have a higher risk.

You're a idiot for just putting them on, you should've checked the midsoles first.

before we get anymore smart comments..... a regional manger for finishline told me the story about that guy and his collections of jordans. i guess he was gointo sue nike.

dang man that sucks i gotta stop weraing my carmines around the house or i have a bad feeling that will happen to me also

eek.gif
yeah, those are done. Sorry to see. I highly doubt Nike will evenrespond to any of your request for a refund or anything... though they may send you a pair of Mars.

Back
Top Bottom