1988 OG AJ IV. (pics) look! VERY SAD SIGHT

You shoould've worn them more often...that's a sad sight, but that goes to show "shoes are meant to be worn not stored"
ohwell.gif

ITS A SAD SIGHT 4 SURE.. IM GONNA CALL NIKE AND SEE WHAT IF ANYTHING THEY WILL DO.? THE PICS ACTUALLY MAKE EM LOOK BETTER THAN THEY REALLY ARE.THEY ARE BADDDDDDD. IM GONNA WEAR ALL MY CLASSIC SHOES NOW..

400+ posts on NT and you didn't think those would crumble...smh @ you. you deserve it.

damn bro thats y shoes are meant for wearing, not storing. should of rocked them ever couple of years

I don't know whether to feel empathetic for this dude's kicks or antagonistic because of him wearing an OG from 89. I don't know, but a shoe thatold should've just been left alone.

Those were so fresh too. Wow, that is kinda sad. It's sad to think that that pair was one of the last fresh pairs of those left (I don't know exactnumbers obviously, but there aren't many left, that's for sure).

wow that really sucks

u could jus buy a pair of Mars IVs and paint over his pic...thats the closest ur gonna come to another pair lol but then again it wouldn't be the same

99's are crumbleing by the second and you thought some 20 year old og's would hold up?

That's a shame. Sorry to hear that. Those uppers are in fine condition.

Be warned people, all the old shoes eventually go like this. Often they look OK but the slightest touch will reveal there is no strength left in the foam. Thispair of Jordan 7s looked fine but note: the grey on the outside of the midsole is only a wall about a 1/4 inch thick. Inside where the air sole is is adifferent foam that all turns to powder like this. I tried wearing these but the outsole came unglued and I started leaving a trail of powder along thepavement.

BordeauxRIP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom