1990's Button up JORDAN shirt?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 456880View media item 456879
DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS SHIRT? I bought it in the 1990's sometime for what I remember to be a lot of money at the time. $200+
Never really wore it much. Found it in my closet the other day. I had forgotten about it! Curious if its gone up in value?! Lol
Anyone know what it's called or of its rare?

Doubtful it's worth that much, but you never know. My brother was offered 125 for an OG Air Jordan 7 windbreaker we got from a thrift shop. 

Ya I can't remember. Your assessment is pretty much what I figured, but... It's Jordan! Lol. This shirt was made to last. It's thick as hell fabric. I'm sure there are a million of them still kicking around. Probably not so many in as good shape as mine, but... Still

well i would narrow it down more to 97-98.

that logo is when the whole jordan brand started to make its separation from nike. that whole brand jordan campaign.

i would not be surprised nor would i question that you purchased that for $200. Because if you look now, there are several Nike/Jordan apparel that cost that much. The problem is with most if not all Nike/Jordan apparel they ALWAYS go on sale at least 30% off how much that retail sticker cost. Then on top of discounts when it hits the clearance bins.

Unfortunately--for you i would imagine if you were trying to get any money for it---there is no resell market for vintage clothing like there is for shoes. Someone would absolutely be looking for that specific article of clothing.

Rare yes, its nice nostalgia for me to see it because I still remember it as it was yesterday. I even have a Jordan hat with that jordan tag in the first pic. And the best jordan "Team" shoes were those very first ones that came out that year as well.

View media item 456880View media item 456879
DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS SHIRT? I bought it in the 1990's sometime for what I remember to be a lot of money at the time. $200+
Never really wore it much. Found it in my closet the other day. I had forgotten about it! Curious if its gone up in value?! Lol
Anyone know what it's called or of its rare?

its not really worth alot, probably 40-50 bucks. if im not mistaken, this shirt released along the original Team Jordan 1 back in 1998. this was half of a entire warmup suit. there is also a long sleeve jacket that looks exactly like this.

notice that these Team Jordans have the same tag that is on your Jacket

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-ORIGIN...2589981?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item5aee27001d

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom