1996 Air More Uptempo Olympic...Pippens??? or Reggie???

Hello all. I came across these sneakers and I wanted to know if they are the olympic pippens? I was told by most that they are the pippens but a few peoplesaid Reggie Miller. I really dont think its Reggie...Info would be appreciated. I am having trouble posting a pic but they are the Blue/White Nikes that say"AIR" on each side of the shoe in huge letters. They also have the "8" on the rear. They came out in 1996.

Reggie wore the MUCH UPTEMPOS. (Air in heel)...Pip wore the MORE UPTEMPOS (full air sole...well, the production version did anyway...his were encapped with noair visible - it might have been zoom, cant remember).....

I would think that the stitched in "8" would end the discussion, haha.

Peace,
J

USAB%20through%20the%20years11.jpg
72500419.jpg
359443.jpg

9394PippenDunkEwingLuc.jpg

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Anytime anyone mentions Pippen, I think of that dunk, especially his reaction afterwards.
laugh.gif

my boy has those pippen olys they need some work done tho i see if i can ask for them to take pics but they are the ones at the pic above the dunk

Well I got the oly pippens for sale on ebay right now but I wanted to make sure I named them the right thing.

^^ owweee I remember those Reebok Shaq's / those use to get me dizzy just by lookin at it LOL
laugh.gif
but ill copped if retroed

Here's my pair, and my very much faded jersey to go with it:

Yeah, the jersey is just a Champion replica and not an authentic, but #1- I wasn't balling like that in '96, and #2- everyone wore those Championreplicas back then.

And I definitely wore mine.

A lot.
laugh.gif

Still do.

A lot.
smokin.gif

But the Pippen's are definitely falling apart, so I don't wear them near as much as I did 10 years ago, or even 5 years ago. In the 4th pic, you cansee white crumbs on the chair, and those crumbs are from my shoes.
frown.gif

I love the Olympic colorway of the Air More Uptempos.

Love 'em, love 'em, LOVE 'EM.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

^^ reebok need to retro that shaqnosis
I had them back in the day - heel cushioning was really hard and the leather had this strange plasticy consistency to it.

They are def a classic shoe but just so dag on chunky! Well maybe thats cuz i wear a freaking 13.

Back
Top Bottom