1996 DS OG 12's (Taxi's)

D.Josey

formerly dzaster
I have my eye on a pair of these, but my question is - are these safe to wear? I've contacted the seller and asked if there was any separation/cracking or anything, and he said no they should be wearable, so are these safe to go?

I have my eye on a pair of these, but my question is - are these safe to wear? I've contacted the seller and asked if there was any separation/cracking or anything, and he said no they should be wearable, so are these safe to go?

the og xii was built to last dude. you should have no problem. kind of like how houses were made back in the day. lol

the og xii was built to last dude. you should have no problem. kind of like how houses were made back in the day. lol

^ Yeah I know how you guys are always in here talking about how 12's are tanks, and I'll take your word for it

^ Yeah I know how you guys are always in here talking about how 12's are tanks, and I'll take your word for it

They will hold up for sure. Congrats. Too bad it wasn't the playoff or obsidian colorway though
devil.gif
pimp.gif

^ Yeahhh, I love the Playoffs, but I can never find those.. And for $145, I couldn't resist

Back
Top Bottom