1996 DS OG 12's (Taxi's)

They're indeed durable and tough but too bad,my feet feels sore after balling on them..i find it so stiff especially on the ankle area..

They're indeed durable and tough but too bad,my feet feels sore after balling on them..i find it so stiff especially on the ankle area..

^yea, after wearing these at work, about 4 hours on my feet they are very uncomfortable due to the zoom being old or blown out or w/e. Retros still feel good, tho

^yea, after wearing these at work, about 4 hours on my feet they are very uncomfortable due to the zoom being old or blown out or w/e. Retros still feel good, tho

Back
Top Bottom