1996 Nike DT4 (Diamond Turf 4)

dt4_max_wht_5.jpg

dt4_max_blk_6.jpg

Anybody know if these may ever retro?? I figured they'd go on down the line (starting at 1 which they retroed a few years back) but what's taking so long
nerd.gif
frown.gif
   I own a black pair already, but they are like boats and I would love to get my hands on a pair in my actual size.  WE TALKIN' GRAIL STATUS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dt4_max_wht_5.jpg

dt4_max_blk_6.jpg

Anybody know if these may ever retro?? I figured they'd go on down the line (starting at 1 which they retroed a few years back) but what's taking so long
nerd.gif
frown.gif
   I own a black pair already, but they are like boats and I would love to get my hands on a pair in my actual size.  WE TALKIN' GRAIL STATUS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

best shoe ever. had the white/midnight navy pair in freshman year of high school. definitely needs a retro. i only have the box left. since i don't know how or even if it's allowed to embed a video, here's a link to a youtube video for people to reminisce:

(outkast performing "atliens" at "showtime at the apollo")

best shoe ever. had the white/midnight navy pair in freshman year of high school. definitely needs a retro. i only have the box left. since i don't know how or even if it's allowed to embed a video, here's a link to a youtube video for people to reminisce:

(outkast performing "atliens" at "showtime at the apollo")

^^^ dope video

i have been waiting for years for these to re-release. black are copped if they do

^^^ dope video

i have been waiting for years for these to re-release. black are copped if they do

Dope shoe I had the wht/blue pair in 9th grade....they will prob flop if they release now......and if any deions get retro'ed I pray its the dt2's

Dope shoe I had the wht/blue pair in 9th grade....they will prob flop if they release now......and if any deions get retro'ed I pray its the dt2's

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

did any of them really sell "well" though?
ohwell.gif
But I guess I see what you mean.  Yea, DT2s were/are righteous as well.

did any of them really sell "well" though?
ohwell.gif
But I guess I see what you mean.  Yea, DT2s were/are righteous as well.

Would Rather See The II Or The V. Still Have My Dallas Pair Of These In The OG Box.....Afraid To Wear Them Though...

Would Rather See The II Or The V. Still Have My Dallas Pair Of These In The OG Box.....Afraid To Wear Them Though...

jwillidontknow.png

jwillidontknow.png

had both pairs growin up.

Now i have the white/blue and a low version

would loveboth pairs retroed.

had both pairs growin up.

Now i have the white/blue and a low version

would loveboth pairs retroed.

Back
Top Bottom