1996 Nike DT4 (Diamond Turf 4)

It was WILDCATS but it was done at 12 noon today

the reason i didn't post the code was because it was an email order and they were just gonna send invoice with the 30% off applied

If those are the 2018s, I’m a little bummed the toebox is nubuck/leather like the 2013s instead of mesh. I think that might’ve been why they felt so tight/narrow compared to the 2010s.

Need an update from you MFs that ordered when they arrive.

88838733-7B25-4345-BC27-858A065E190B.png
Why do the champs pictures show them as yellow? Old stock photo maybe?

Good price. Hmm if they are around after I get my ones I’m in. Need 2-3 colorways. Always loved the design.

Def getting a pair of these this go around and I like the black bubble too, the yellow on the last couple retros made the shoe look cheap

copped da blacks right now this time around via Showpalace cuz i seen em in person and they no longer using that ashy larry suede, straight durabuck.

Those who copped from Shoe Palace lemme know if they actually send them lol I had to open a PayPal case on them and just got a refund for a pair of 93s. 75 shipped is a steal but mannnn idk

Those who copped from Shoe Palace lemme know if they actually send them lol I had to open a PayPal case on them and just got a refund for a pair of 93s. 75 shipped is a steal but mannnn idk

They shipped. It took em 6 days, unfortunately. I emailed them that morning and instead of them responding I got 2 emails confirming they shipped them.

Yea man their customer service is trash smh it's hit or miss with them. At least they finally shipped em tho :pimp:

ShoePalace delivery finally came in last night. Aside from the bleeding of the red onto the thread I'm happy. When they retroed back in circa 2014 they weren't as comfortable and were extremely snug to where I was gonna have to go up half size. Now sure what changed they made but they were positive. Finally got a pair of Primes!
IMG_20180813_205052.jpg
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20180813204932409.jpg

Back
Top Bottom