1999 Bred IV

man id go with the ds pair...if your gonna get something as rare as that, you want to be the only one to actually rock em first.trust me man nothing feelsbetter than to be the first to rock.

Originally Posted by retromj17

man id go with the ds pair...if your gonna get something as rare as that, you want to be the only one to actually rock em first.trust me man nothing feels better than to be the first to rock.

...only you may end up being the LAST person to wear them too. Go for NDS or VNDS.

Originally Posted by retromj17

man id go with the ds pair...if your gonna get something as rare as that, you want to be the only one to actually rock em first.trust me man nothing feels better than to be the first to rock.

...only you may end up being the LAST person to wear them too. Go for NDS or VNDS.

Originally Posted by kenn3thchan

I'm looking to buy a pair of Bred IV's to wear for casual wear, and I'm looking for "NIKE AIR"
smokin.gif
, but I'd hate to worry about cracking ..

What do you guys think I should go for?

1999 DS Bred IV's (heard cracking would be much easier since it hasn't been worn)

or

1999 VNDS-NDS (not beat) Bred IV's (heard cracking isn't as common since it's been worn)

or

CDP DS Bred IV's .. (I want Nike Air
indifferent.gif
)

CDP DS Breds! DS Shoes that dont crack rule as long as they are authentic!!!

Originally Posted by kenn3thchan

I'm looking to buy a pair of Bred IV's to wear for casual wear, and I'm looking for "NIKE AIR"
smokin.gif
, but I'd hate to worry about cracking ..

What do you guys think I should go for?

1999 DS Bred IV's (heard cracking would be much easier since it hasn't been worn)

or

1999 VNDS-NDS (not beat) Bred IV's (heard cracking isn't as common since it's been worn)

or

CDP DS Bred IV's .. (I want Nike Air
indifferent.gif
)

CDP DS Breds! DS Shoes that dont crack rule as long as they are authentic!!!

^^^ He's not a newb cuz he only wears Nike Air
laugh.gif

As for the Cement IVs theres no way to tell if a pair is wearable. I got a pair that was NDS, owned by 1 person who wore them a week or 2 before selling them.When I got them there was no cracking at all, I wore them they held up fine. I put them back on a week later and they collapsed, the entire midsole was dust onthe inside.

^^^ He's not a newb cuz he only wears Nike Air
laugh.gif

As for the Cement IVs theres no way to tell if a pair is wearable. I got a pair that was NDS, owned by 1 person who wore them a week or 2 before selling them.When I got them there was no cracking at all, I wore them they held up fine. I put them back on a week later and they collapsed, the entire midsole was dust onthe inside.

Get the DS pair of IV's, and only wear them when you're walking on air.
laugh.gif
I crack myself up.

But no seriously, just get the Collezione IV's cause it's getting colder, so i'd assume you will be wearing long pants. Your jeans or whatever willmost likely cover up the Jumpman so it doesn't even matter.

Get the DS pair of IV's, and only wear them when you're walking on air.
laugh.gif
I crack myself up.

But no seriously, just get the Collezione IV's cause it's getting colder, so i'd assume you will be wearing long pants. Your jeans or whatever willmost likely cover up the Jumpman so it doesn't even matter.

REAL TALK! My dude I would seriously NOT BUY AT ALL, its not worth it at all my dude. Here's my story, when I saw the HORRIBLE CDP Jordan IVs I was sodisgusted with the pics the next day I searched Ebay for a 99' pair. I happened to find one in near deadstock condition so I was like F' it and paid$300 for them shipped. I got them and was all excited really happy with my purchase. I tried them all and everything was all good. I had to go to some recruitfootball thing for Cheney so I decided to floss a little bit, you know what big MISTAKE. Come to find out I had to do all this walking!
mad.gif
All in all when I got home they were straight. Next week I decided let me wearthem to school it was all good until like last period when I noticed why is their white dust on my shoes, paying it no mind I just dusted it off with my handand kept it moving. However, when later on that day after school I took them off (since I never walk home in my good shoes) and come to find out that one shoewas CRACKING! I nearly cried, my $300 down the drain. The cracking was around the midsole around the air bubble and the inside of the black thing side. But youknow whats funny is that I actually already had plastic zip locks bags so I just put each pair in the bag. And walked home sad. Since then they have been inthe bag. Mind you this was like 5 months ago. You know what I could have done with that $300! Like Andre said NO DON'T DO IT RECONSIDER! It will definitelysave you some heartache and a load of cash. It pretty much safe to say 99' Jordan IVs are unwearable in any condition. PICS
no5zl4.png

REAL TALK! My dude I would seriously NOT BUY AT ALL, its not worth it at all my dude. Here's my story, when I saw the HORRIBLE CDP Jordan IVs I was sodisgusted with the pics the next day I searched Ebay for a 99' pair. I happened to find one in near deadstock condition so I was like F' it and paid$300 for them shipped. I got them and was all excited really happy with my purchase. I tried them all and everything was all good. I had to go to some recruitfootball thing for Cheney so I decided to floss a little bit, you know what big MISTAKE. Come to find out I had to do all this walking!
mad.gif
All in all when I got home they were straight. Next week I decided let me wearthem to school it was all good until like last period when I noticed why is their white dust on my shoes, paying it no mind I just dusted it off with my handand kept it moving. However, when later on that day after school I took them off (since I never walk home in my good shoes) and come to find out that one shoewas CRACKING! I nearly cried, my $300 down the drain. The cracking was around the midsole around the air bubble and the inside of the black thing side. But youknow whats funny is that I actually already had plastic zip locks bags so I just put each pair in the bag. And walked home sad. Since then they have been inthe bag. Mind you this was like 5 months ago. You know what I could have done with that $300! Like Andre said NO DON'T DO IT RECONSIDER! It will definitelysave you some heartache and a load of cash. It pretty much safe to say 99' Jordan IVs are unwearable in any condition. PICS
no5zl4.png

I would personally think a NDS pair would seem more expensive because you can actually wear them. As far as a DS pair it would make no sense to buy thembecause obviously you can't wear them, they would only be for collection purposes.

I would personally think a NDS pair would seem more expensive because you can actually wear them. As far as a DS pair it would make no sense to buy thembecause obviously you can't wear them, they would only be for collection purposes.

Back
Top Bottom