[| -- (1999) Jay-Z & Roc-A-Fella Records LIVE @ The Tunnel Throwback Concert (VIDEOS) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
On Nah Right

4 Parts.

Hov, Bleek, Beans, Amil, Dame, Biggs, Clue, Skane
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

<>.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ cats yelling Far rockaway in that beanie video. I tell you Queens dudes are the worst
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Man Jay needs to give Bleek some stage time in his current shows.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the crowd going nuts to "What You Think Of That", "MemphisBleek Is" & "Money, Cash (Remix)".

I remember I was suppose to get this on DVD back in like '05 from a certain NTer.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
i remember hearing bout the tunnel, for a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile everytime i went to visit my sis up in nyc,
didint know it went down like that,
i wish jay still was on some shows like that,
real talk thats the kinda venue where u feel the performance

VIBE did a hot article on the tunnel back in the day....VERY GOOD READ!!!....I was like 11, 12 yrs old readin that %!% like damn

anyone know what I'm talking about?

I really don't know what the hell I was doing with myself at the time, think I was working too much. Never really got to rock out at the Tunnel
ohwell.gif
FML formissin out on a NYC institution.

Dope %!$ vids though
pimp.gif

And
smh.gif
@ how hard Do It Again was in the club when it dropped! I'll never forget cause around that time I went to one of those Step Correct Stepshows atRoseland and the place was packed to the wall. There was supposed to be an afterparty at the spot but after all the performances it seemed like most peoplewere trying to bounce. I kid you not if there was a 1000 people in the spot 850 of them were lining up at to get out lol. And all of a sudden the DJ drops DoIt Again
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I swear I never seen a crowd of people run to the dancefloor so fast in my life
pimp.gif
Party was IMMEDIATELY poppin.

On the real I gotta stop using the word epic, but this (1st vid I'm still on) is +*+#%$% epic.

When the 'It's Hot' beat dropped
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

My co worker always had stories about the Tunnel, that *%++ had to be a zoo back in the 90s. We been neglected in the 2000s
tired.gif

Amil could def get it right there...
eek.gif

wow, J killed this show!.....i will now proceed to take myself back 10 years ago and dl Vol 3!

man, 9th grade was a good year!

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

On the real I gotta stop using the word epic, but this (1st vid I'm still on) is +*+#%$% epic.

When the 'It's Hot' beat dropped
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

My co worker always had stories about the Tunnel, that *%++ had to be a zoo back in the 90s. We been neglected in the 2000s
tired.gif

I BEEN to the tunnel...and let me tell you, once the security told you to take off your shoes so you could get searched to go in...you KNEW it was gonna be ahectic nigh!! lol Bloods on one side of the bar scaring cats to by drinks, OG (real OGS!) on the other side of the bar...it was a straight ZOO for real!!! Itwas soooo much energy in there it was completely out of control!!! And YES! Brooklyn cats were robbin MAD cats in there..LMAO!!

they did a interview with funk flex a while back and asked him when was da craziest night at da tunnel.....homie said when Noreaga dropped super thug securitycame to his DJ booth that night and told him that his well being wasn't gonna be 100% secured that night and they couldn't guarantee his safety.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

da tunnel was probably a living example of street jams and tracks like cuts off mobb deep's albums and black moon would be rockin all night at that club.

straight gutta.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

pimp.gif

My dude had the Yankee cap on extra low.

<>
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
@ New era for cutting out Grey under brims.

Another
indifferent.gif
@ N.Y dudes for buying up every Yankee Grey under brimin existence.

they did a interview with funk flex a while back and asked him when was da craziest night at da tunnel.....homie said when Noreaga dropped super thug security came to his DJ booth that night and told him that his well being wasn't gonna be 100% secured that night and they couldn't guarantee his safety.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i think I recall that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

pimp.gif

My dude had the Yankee cap on extra low.

<>
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
@ New era for cutting out Grey under brims.

Another
indifferent.gif
@ N.Y dudes for buying up every Yankee Grey under brim in existence.
I got at least 10 on stand by
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom