1st 0_0 Actual Pics of AJII Designed By S. Brenton

I'm not a fan of the sneakers color and art placement,but I'm a fan of the cause...and that paisley art is :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
.....Anyway, these are a MAYBE cop,gotta see em in person

You know you just read my sig,right?!?

those are the WORST shoes I've ever seen....charity or no charity.....I believe platniumkicks.com or w/e those are sites are called has many pairs in stock in all sizes.......
ShoeCollecta425

Quote:
anyways thanks sheridan you made a great looking shoe
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

so, how many of these are releasing? any idea?
HEAT SEEKER
-B*%!h talkin s*^t like she wants me on the Maury show, so I hit the whip and I dip like an Oreo-

pass again!
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

So what kinda release are these bad boys gonna be?
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Quote:
thank goodness theyre a charity shoe
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Weak reasoning by some. If you wanted to donate, you didn't have to wait for a shoe.

I donate clothes, time (volunteer), and occasionally spare change. I don't need shoes or return when doing 'charity'. If I'm not mistaken, Jordan boxes emphasize a portion of the PROCEEDS going to good-will. So is buying Jordans supporting 'charity'?

Think about it.
-----
It is harsh !

proverbs 8:28 reads "when he established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep"
anyone wanna elaborate as to what significance this has on the shoe? and also the number 35?
been in this game for too long, but love keeps me coming back

Thanks for posting the new photos marquee!!!!!

Many new details I haven't seen before.

These are beautiful, I'd have preferred the Nike logos but JB wanted to get away from that awhile back.

The kid that designed these did an amazing job, exhibiting remarkable originality, these critical neanderthals could never appreciate.

I will get a pair of these, I love 'em! :b
tongue.gif

they got my birthday on there Feb. 22....copped if i cud!
TEAMBATMAN
We Fly By Night​

They look ok, but I'd never actually wear something like that.....
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

Man, these look like a chameleon sneaker. I would never wear them.

I'm glad it's for charity and a good cause though. I hope people support it.

Back
Top Bottom