1st 0_0 Actual Pics of AJII Designed By S. Brenton

damn no more nike haha i thought they where going to keep it since there all cheap like they kept the nike on the sole on the 1'
TeamAutobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

these are nice, id coppem...
smh at myself, i thought the first pic was of a Jordan XI... :lol:
laugh.gif

This is great.

All you guys crying and *****ing about the jordan 2's will not stay on line for the shoes and the people that want them like myself will have a better chance to get them.
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

i hope nobody likes these but me, maybe i'll be able to get a pair.

these are gonna' be impossible to get!!!!!!!!

they are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
smile.gif

i think these are kinda hot. i dont mind that the color scheme is a lil' wild,i just see them as different.there's nothin' wrong with being a lil' different right?plus it feels good to help out a charity& get a sneaker at the same time
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

what is the story about these???? i must have been sleeping when this was posted before?

So, to answer some questions about the shoe.

The shoe was done in collaboration with the Doernbecher Children's Hospital. A child who has been there several times for surgery on his arm came in and helped us do the colorway and color placement on the shoe. He was in a terrible car accident when he was very young, and has lost most of the use of his arm, but still plays basketball. We set down with Sheridan with a blank line art of the shoe, and he began telling us what he wanted on the shoe and where. On these kinds of projects, it's kind of an anything goes deal. Sheradin could put just about anything on the shoe, aside from things that could cause legal problems. Like others have said before, the proceeds will go to the Doenbecher Hospital.

The "S" logo on the tongue is "his" logo. He drew it out for us so we could put it on the shoe. Also, the number 35 is his basketball number.
. . .and its been this way forever. . .
jtmac33@yahoo.com

I dont know what happend to the post I put up last night But here it is again
Is there any reason it was moved ?

281191565.jpg
As Always Thanks To The Best Sneaker WebSite On The Internet MarqueeSole.com And Da Y3 Boyz​
:wink:
wink.gif

LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

thanks ajt16 for the information. what a wonderful story of such courage!

God Bless this talented designer! his design is so beautiful and original!

What in the hell? LMAO... are these a joke? The 2's are one of the worse design j's and the color and scheme of these are one of the worst ever, what ahorrible combination. Who ever design these needs to be fire, burn at the stakes and toss over a bridge, ASAP.

These are really funny as hell lookin, how could anyone want to be seen in these? These are GARBAGE to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom