1st 0_0 Actual Pics of AJII Designed By S. Brenton

pardon the pics, away from the studio doing a lil' shopping @3am in the far east...
glasses.gif

*please note: your eyes might feel uneasy* have yet to get a hang of the GX100, lol... guess i'll update later with my usual setup once i hit base. time to get some Zzzzs... these look like some reptile x peacock hybrid, very different than the regular Bulls inspired blk/wht- red colorway.

update: added a few more pics of them

XV LS Laser, AJ Force Mid, Playoff VIIIs, Dark Orange VIIIs, Cement Spiz'ike, & more...

Put your flame suite on you are late but your pictures are new.
Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

Because if anyone else did that they would get clown and you know that.
Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

I actually really do like these, they are quite inspiring, especially the proverb that the child chose, I would probably cop just to benefit the child

i will cop these because of the charity idea i think it's great are they still dropping in october any one know
4 sale ds retro xi's size 13 black/red

retro ix's white/black size 13

Cool bro I understand where you coming from. :D
happy.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

ugly IMO... im not a fan of IIs in general anyways...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

I like them and will be in my collection unless I can't get my hands on them
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Is there an official release date for these yet? I can't find it in the Release Dates post, probably because it's not listed.

The effort, passion, inspiration & creativity is all there, but i still don't like them.... :lol:
laugh.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Anybody notice the "NIKE" on the heel has been replaced by a jumpman? Will this be a standard thing on retro 2s moving forward?

Quote:
Anybody notice the "NIKE" on the heel has been replaced by a jumpman? Will this be a standard thing on retro 2s moving forward?

It's gonna be the standard for every retro from now on because JB doesn't want to pay NIKE to use Nike/NikeAIR on there sneakers
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

thats some BS. The value of '04 retro 2's will now go up.

10 and half in my Air Force One, gimme 2 purr- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

That is the worse thing I have ever seen.
TeamLakers
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Back
Top Bottom