1st aunt vivian or 2nd aunt vivian?

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Originally Posted by migit1209

Read on a site a while ago that the first Viv was diagnosed with a death-threatening disease of some sort. Forgot which one but she had to resign from the
show...hence the new viv
Did you just say death-threatening ?
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

What exactly is the question?
Viv #1 better for the show
Viv #2 I'd take down

QFT.

Her and Will Smith didnt get along hence why she left (contract issues as well)

1st Aunt Viv-Powerful, Equal to Uncle Phil as far as parenting, spousal support, Opinionated, Strong Black Woman, Voice of Reason

2nd Aunt Viv-More of a Homemaker, Not so much powerful, Uncle Phil had more say.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

Read on a site a while ago that the first Viv was diagnosed with a death-threatening disease of some sort. Forgot which one but she had to resign from the show...hence the new viv
word, what happened after?
nah, she got pregnant
1st viv had problems with the directors and such and left as a result. This I am 100% sure on.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

this shouldnt even be a question.
1st Viv all day.

just like family matters
Hell, i just found out that family matters had a 3rd woman as the mom, and in the last season she died or something

eek.gif
I guess I don't really remember the last season or so because I only remember one.
3rd??? i just remember the switch to the light skinned moms....they aired episodes with the3rd one???

1st aunt viv,
but 2nd wasnt too bad either....

it didint really matter....

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Her and Will Smith didnt get along hence why she left (contract issues as well)

1st Aunt Viv-Powerful, Equal to Uncle Phil as far as parenting, spousal support, Opinionated, Strong Black Woman, Voice of Reason

2nd Aunt Viv-More of a Homemaker, Not so much powerful, Uncle Phil had more say.
exactly, and the 1st aunt viv actually went to work, the 2nd didn't do +**@..

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

laugh.gif
CarminePOWER wrote:

Read on a site a while ago that the first Viv was diagnosed with a death-threatening disease of some sort. Forgot which one but she had to resign from the show...hence the new viv
Did you just say death-threatening ?
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

:roliin

i was goona say somethin, but decided not too

1st viv all day
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom