1st Page Update **NYC RELEASE EVENT TONIGHT 1/7** DJ Premier X Nike Air Force 1 Pics

These are
pimp.gif

Copped

I actually like these a ton more than the late AF1 releases. Haven't gotten anything since the 1 world pack as well, but I might have to pick these up.

I'm definitely not wearing these, but the man is one of my top 5 producers and one of my top 5 DJs.

I'm ready to throw elbows just to have these with hopes of getting them signed...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

while i always respected him, I was never a big Primo fan. I just think in hip hop production, his super simplistic style got old after a while. I give a bit more respect to Prince Paul for his innovation with sampling and to Pete Rock as well for his soulful use of sampling.

and with that, I think these shoes are awful looking just like the last few clark kents, but at least CK didn't plaster his name terminator-style across the back, that is so tacky. also, I think this trend of trying to mash 54 different materials onto one shoe is a big failure and Nike should stop it. you'd think with as simple and solid as primo's beats are, they'd mirror that with the shoes, but nope...
smh.gif

I am with you. Well said.

These are nice, like the stitchin, the clear sole looks good even thogh is will git messed up....not sure whut else could have benn done....maybe a gum sole?

I kind of wish the swoosh wasn't white, but I'll still pick these up if I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom