2-17-15

i want to know what is the significance of this date it is printed on the inside of my Spiz'ikes and im curious of wat this is...
"Aint Nuthin Like That New Shoe Smell"

^But why would it be on the Spiz'ike ijapino? The XV had nothing to do with it.
teamautobotX TEAMKINGKOOPA
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan

Maybe it's for the 40th Anniversary of JB.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Quote:
Maybe it's for the 40th Anniversary of JB.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
really
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i think michael jordans birthday is 2-17 and they probably put 15 at the end because it was on the xv as well
i almost got banned for asking fellow nters for help stealing movies, i guess im the only person that uses limewire to download their music

By the way, the anniversary would fall on November 17, the first day Mike injected us with a little addiction called the air jordan.

^^^^ Yea im wit damnneardeadstock the XVs say 23-6-15
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

maybe 2-17 is really mike's birthday.
but 15 could mean a lot of things:
15 colors of spizikes?
17-2 = 15? which doesnt make sense at all.
spizikes are combination of previous jordans, just like XV, combination of few ideas?
15 years since spike lee advertising for jordan?
15 years after spike lee disappeared from jordan commercial?

i'd say its the last one.
Indohan

Y'all get to serious on NT. Come on now. I bet 30 more dudes come on here and quote that because when one person quotes something everyone else acts like sheep and does the same.

Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

2-17 is MJ's birthday.

i don't know if anybody will agree with me but i think 15 stands for the number of seasons he played in NBA. They probably counted the 94-95 season even if he only played 17 games in that one.
HOY! Pinoy ako!

^Not a bad idea :rofl:
roll.gif
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan​

Quote:
If i'm not mistaken his 20th Anniversary was just 2 yrs ago. damn time flys
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back