[| -- 2/19 Boston Celtics @ Utah Jazz 10:30PM EST TNT Game 2 (Vol. CHARLES IS BACK!) -- |]

Ouch ! Hope K.G. is alright, but any games missed is a big help for Cavs.

Shoot, we've had injuries all year, seems like Celts ain't have a big injury yet.

Originally Posted by DMan14

kg injured and no post on it?

its not postworthy. keep it in the season thread if they even have one.

hope he comes back soon
wink.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Ouch ! Hope K.G. is alright, but any games missed is a big help for Cavs.

Shoot, we've had injuries all year, seems like Celts ain't have a big injury yet.
so you prayed to god to even the playing field?

1 injured KG > all of your injured Cavs players (except Lebron) combined.....

eek.gif
Just saw the injury, that looked bad. Hope it's not too serious.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

eek.gif
Just saw the injury, that looked bad. Hope it's not too serious.
Didn't look too bad to me, the reaction was worse. But we did see this with Pierce last year. When it comes the Celtics, I refuse to believethem. If it is true, well, the injury bug was LONG overdue to hit them.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

KG back out on the court. Boston is full of FAKERS!
yeah because cramping up during a game is impossible. have you ever played sports before?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

yeah because cramping up during a game is impossible. have you ever played sports before?
smh.gif
yeah because cramping requires that kind of drama. When does PP get his MRI by the way?

so you prayed to god to even the playing field?

1 injured KG > all of your injured Cavs players (except Lebron) combined.....
No.

I was saying that a stretch of games for the Celtics without KG would give the Cavs a chance to catch and get ahead a couple games.
eyes.gif

smh.gif
yeah because cramping requires that kind of drama. When does PP get his MRI by the way?
you're pathetic. hope you're happy, KG will 'not' play so this isn't drama. hey, how's bynum doing?

smh.gif
you're pathetic. hope you're happy, KG will 'not' play so this isn't drama. hey, how's bynum doing?
laugh.gif
Boston sucks! And yes I'm happy. I hope KG is outfor several weeks. I could care less about Boston sports, I hate all your teams.

Back
Top Bottom