[| -- 2/25 Official Denver Nuggets @ Golden State Warriors 10:30PM EST TNT -- |]

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

I take my proposal back. Monta is good at getting buckets but he's reckless and we don't have the medical staff for reckless.

And at least y'all got a televised game.
smh.gif

you could be a cavs fan and be on tv every day 
laugh.gif

and why would we want martin anyways 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

The Warriors better revisit that Mayo and Thabeet trade for Monta this off-season if it's still on the table? All this guy does is go one on one every time. Keep the ball in the hands of Curry the majority of the time and the Warriors should have a bright future.
I'd like to hear the reasoning behind passing on that deal in the first place
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

The Warriors better revisit that Mayo and Thabeet trade for Monta this off-season if it's still on the table? All this guy does is go one on one every time. Keep the ball in the hands of Curry the majority of the time and the Warriors should have a bright future.
nerd.gif

From what I've heard, Don Nelson and the organization really believes the guy is a star
sick.gif
.  I just don't understand that one bit.  He's a scorer and that's it.  Rarely do I see him go one on one and create shots for a teammate.

this guy monta ellis...wdf
he averages 22 shots a game and scores 26 ppg?!?!

Woww...this guy has NEVER seen a red light...keeps goin and goin, I'm like ++@. Take this !!$% off of TNT!

Chauncey and Melo really need to step it up on the leadership side of the game.

Originally Posted by Executive76

nerd.gif

From what I've heard, Don Nelson and the organization really believes the guy is a star
sick.gif
.  I just don't understand that one bit.  He's a scorer and that's it.  Rarely do I see him go one on one and create shots for a teammate.
Monta CAN be a star, a lot to blame for is the coaching, they give him the liberty to do whatever he wants. With good coaching and discipline he could be an All-Star, he's almost there though to be honest.

Curry is nice even though he kinda looks like a ghoul. GS better do something with him.

Warriors shoulda went for that 2 to tie it.

Edit: I didn't wanna say anything about Monta and his slow speech. That's kinda how I expect Malik Allen to talk when his facial expression gets stuck for a quarter.
laugh.gif

I love how I hear people constantly snicker at the fact that Monta shoots a lot. You guys realize that he has played with the likes of Andris Biedrins, Devean George, Anthony Tolliver, Cartier Martin, Koby Carl, Vladamir Radmonovic, Chris Hunter and Mikki Moore. How many of those guys have you even heard of?!? Do you want those guys taking the shots?

Monta is a damn good basketball player. His turnover rate is high because he has played with mostly scrubs this season. He is forced to try to do more than he can.

monta is a good player but he shoots way too much.
I know hes not playing with great talent but dude rarely passes as it is and doesnt make his teammates better.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

monta is a good player but he shoots way too much.
I know hes not playing with great talent but dude rarely passes as it is and doesnt make his teammates better.

not playing with great talent?!?!?  Hes not playing with average talent.  

Originally Posted by dland24

I love how I hear people constantly snicker at the fact that Monta shoots a lot. You guys realize that he has played with the likes of Andris Biedrins, Devean George, Anthony Tolliver, Cartier Martin, Koby Carl, Vladamir Radmonovic, Chris Hunter and Mikki Moore. How many of those guys have you even heard of?!? Do you want those guys taking the shots?

Monta is a damn good basketball player. His turnover rate is high because he has played with mostly scrubs this season. He is forced to try to do more than he can.

QFT

Back
Top Bottom