[| -- 2/25 Official Denver Nuggets @ Golden State Warriors 10:30PM EST TNT -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Steph Curry on National TV again.
pimp.gif

deavan george is starting. nuggets win in a blow out.... smh who on gods holy earth puts devean george in a starting line up????? serious who???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

deavan george is starting. nuggets win in a blow out.... smh who on gods holy earth puts devean george in a starting line up????? serious who???
laugh.gif

a team with half its players on IR

^ And they said he's sticking Melo.

Let me not upset a certain Warriors fan though
laugh.gif

And he just swiped it from Melo too
laugh.gif

Billups is grillin em. Why the @#@# is Devean George starting? And what exactly are GS doing in the future with Monta and Curry?

Hey GS, We'll give you Kevin Martin for Monta Ellis or Curry. He likes it better in Cali so he'll score a lot for you.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Billups is grillin em. Why the @#@# is Devean George starting? And what exactly are GS doing in the future with Monta and Curry?

Hey GS, We'll give you Kevin Martin for Monta Ellis or Curry. He likes it better in Cali so he'll score a lot for you.

there is only 8 players active. 
indifferent.gif
 kevin martin for monta or curry

let's not let melo or billups get going. im not tryin to deal with jack $$$ in this thread all night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

there is only 8 players active. 
indifferent.gif
 kevin martin for monta or curry
i dont give a @*+* if there is only 2 active players on the roster. id start a wnba player over devean george. HE %+!%** SUCKS!!

The Warriors better revisit that Mayo and Thabeet trade for Monta this off-season if it's still on the table? All this guy does is go one on one every time. Keep the ball in the hands of Curry the majority of the time and the Warriors should have a bright future.

I take my proposal back. Monta is good at getting buckets but he's reckless and we don't have the medical staff for reckless.

And at least y'all got a televised game.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom