2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

*waits for Wale sample pic*
laugh.gif

yup, not believing anything until this^^
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
We shall see

That we will......

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

we all know this will most-likely happen, it's only a matter of time. there's too much hype around this one colorway for them not to conform to the demand. i would say they'll be HOH, but that wouldn't make any sense at this point. my guess would be if (see: when) these drop, they'll be in astronomical production numbers. nike has everything set up perfectly for just that. honestly, at this point i'd MUCH rather have the spacejams inspired joints.

I ONLY want these and the "Spacejams" to come out 

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

we all know this will most-likely happen, it's only a matter of time. there's too much hype around this one colorway for them not to conform to the demand. i would say they'll be HOH, but that wouldn't make any sense at this point. my guess would be if (see: when) these drop, they'll be in astronomical production numbers. nike has everything set up perfectly for just that. honestly, at this point i'd MUCH rather have the spacejams inspired joints.

I ONLY want these and the "Spacejams" to come out 

I seen them on vmvinc but they say sold out so I'm thinking they will come out soon since they got the shoe on the website and that website hasn't let me down yet

I seen them on vmvinc but they say sold out so I'm thinking they will come out soon since they got the shoe on the website and that website hasn't let me down yet

Damn all this back and forth is not good for the nerves.
I will officially stay away until it's 100% confirmed.
Like the stock market, speculation is just plain bad.

Damn all this back and forth is not good for the nerves.
I will officially stay away until it's 100% confirmed.
Like the stock market, speculation is just plain bad.

Originally Posted by rooster1188

VMV Inc is known to sell fakes and post Photoshops as seen with the Concord XIs yesterday.

Originally Posted by rooster1188

VMV Inc is known to sell fakes and post Photoshops as seen with the Concord XIs yesterday.

i hope these drop in a metallic red but i have a feeling they will be that dull cranberry color which will make it an easy pass

i hope these drop in a metallic red but i have a feeling they will be that dull cranberry color which will make it an easy pass

These are dropping next year people. The color is a metallic red. I held the sample in my hand and it is by far the best colorway that I have seen for the foamposite.

These are dropping next year people. The color is a metallic red. I held the sample in my hand and it is by far the best colorway that I have seen for the foamposite.

With so many colors coming out I wouldnt be surprised if someone got killed for rocking the wrong foam color in the wrong hood

With so many colors coming out I wouldnt be surprised if someone got killed for rocking the wrong foam color in the wrong hood

Originally Posted by soledout23

how did the soles look

how did the soles look

demotivational_pics_pics_or_it_didnt_happen-84dc9470611a0eec44f6d5c459c6bdcf_h.jpg

demotivational_pics_pics_or_it_didnt_happen-84dc9470611a0eec44f6d5c459c6bdcf_h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom