2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ricky409

who's copping in Louisiana? I'm heading to Shreveport to City Gear...

rheumatoid have the pines, zoom rookies, tim Duncan's in BOTH colors... And a few Jays...

I guess cats from I-20 down not really bothered by them...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I live in Shreveport and I was going to buy them but 1. The $220 price tag 2. My wife is having our baby in two more weeks 3. All my shoes I buy I never wear. I never even try them on. If city gear falls through then politics in new Orleans got 18 pairs in

rheumatoid have the pines, zoom rookies, tim Duncan's in BOTH colors... And a few Jays...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I live in Shreveport and I was going to buy them but 1. The $220 price tag 2. My wife is having our baby in two more weeks 3. All my shoes I buy I never wear. I never even try them on. If city gear falls through then politics in new Orleans got 18 pairs in

Deadstockshoes is legit...got some J's and Lebrons off them last year. They don't always provide tracking #'s so you just gotta email them for it. Never had a bad experience with them, but that's just my opinion

Deadstockshoes is legit...got some J's and Lebrons off them last year. They don't always provide tracking #'s so you just gotta email them for it. Never had a bad experience with them, but that's just my opinion

Deadstockshoes isn't 100% guarantee i ordered eletric blue foams last year and they told me they didn't recieved my size yet and not sure if  they can get it so i told them to refund my money back  This was a month after the release smh

Deadstockshoes isn't 100% guarantee i ordered eletric blue foams last year and they told me they didn't recieved my size yet and not sure if  they can get it so i told them to refund my money back  This was a month after the release smh

Originally Posted by SHU MAN FU

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how dope is city gear, fambs?

I'm actually living in Marshall and I was gonna shoot over there on Saturday morning.

I went in there and seen a gang of different kicks, and I don't think too many fambs gonna jump on them cuz they're foams, and that price tag...

but I need a vote of confidence that they not gonna sell out before the store even opens... Lol...

also, how were your dealings with city gear in the past?

EDIT; also... Congrats on the youngsta, fambs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how dope is city gear, fambs?

I'm actually living in Marshall and I was gonna shoot over there on Saturday morning.

I went in there and seen a gang of different kicks, and I don't think too many fambs gonna jump on them cuz they're foams, and that price tag...

but I need a vote of confidence that they not gonna sell out before the store even opens... Lol...

also, how were your dealings with city gear in the past?

EDIT; also... Congrats on the youngsta, fambs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Just got confirmation from Nike's twitter that these will be a QS, no wonder so little stores are getting these
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

GL to all trying to get these, including myself
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

say word......

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Just got confirmation from Nike's twitter that these will be a QS, no wonder so little stores are getting these
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

GL to all trying to get these, including myself
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

say word......

How are they a QS when they've been known about for almost half a year now?

I have a feeling, from the way things sound and what we've seen so far, that the availability of these will be similar to the Coppers. Not limited by any means, but not nearly as many as the 2010 Eggplants and Cough Drop re-releases. Then again, the hype train for Foams wasn't in full effect back when the Coppers dropped, so it's still hard to gauge how quickly they may go.

Do your work and you'll get em.

All I know is, a local spot that does reserves and makes you buy $50 worth of gear (tee/socks) on top of the kicks (so $270+tax total) is already locked down on sizes besides 8, 9, 10
mad.gif
I'll find em though.

How are they a QS when they've been known about for almost half a year now?

I have a feeling, from the way things sound and what we've seen so far, that the availability of these will be similar to the Coppers. Not limited by any means, but not nearly as many as the 2010 Eggplants and Cough Drop re-releases. Then again, the hype train for Foams wasn't in full effect back when the Coppers dropped, so it's still hard to gauge how quickly they may go.

Do your work and you'll get em.

All I know is, a local spot that does reserves and makes you buy $50 worth of gear (tee/socks) on top of the kicks (so $270+tax total) is already locked down on sizes besides 8, 9, 10
mad.gif
I'll find em though.

Originally Posted by Nron

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Anybody in orlando kno of any spots other than hoh that will be gettin these?... I'm headin up that way from miami w/ my grl & need to jump on a pair. Sold my coppers last yr b/c i needed the $ so I gotta rebound w/ these. I'm makin calls but a lot of no's & don't kno's

A lot of people are saying all the footlockers will have em. But i'll just go to hoh anyway. They always get the moat out of all the stores in Orlando. Hoping to snag em online so i don't have to camp. Gonna be alot of heads out there. Yotd durants, cool grey Lebron 9, spizikes, and red foams Feb 3rd and 4th

I'm not to familiar w/ Orlando so i kno these will be a hassle. There will not be any low key spots but I wanna find a spot w/ as little traffic as possible.

Originally Posted by Nron

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Anybody in orlando kno of any spots other than hoh that will be gettin these?... I'm headin up that way from miami w/ my grl & need to jump on a pair. Sold my coppers last yr b/c i needed the $ so I gotta rebound w/ these. I'm makin calls but a lot of no's & don't kno's

A lot of people are saying all the footlockers will have em. But i'll just go to hoh anyway. They always get the moat out of all the stores in Orlando. Hoping to snag em online so i don't have to camp. Gonna be alot of heads out there. Yotd durants, cool grey Lebron 9, spizikes, and red foams Feb 3rd and 4th

I'm not to familiar w/ Orlando so i kno these will be a hassle. There will not be any low key spots but I wanna find a spot w/ as little traffic as possible.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I live in BR and the only stores getting them are the FTA in Cortana and in the Mall of LA.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I live in BR and the only stores getting them are the FTA in Cortana and in the Mall of LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom