2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW! what a way to start February, really crazy... 
happy.gif

Foams sold out in 5 mins.

KD IV YOTD sold out in minutes...

I wonder how's it going to be come Feb.18? and for those "All Stars" whenever they release...

I think websites should do more of "Pre-Order" for Loyal Customers... I'm just saying 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by daboyprince23

whats NDC?

Copped 1 pair off of ndc. Will head up to the mall in AM to see if I can snag one in person. If successful, be on the look out for a cancelled size 11 
nerd.gif
Fixed

WoW! what a way to start February, really crazy... 
happy.gif

Foams sold out in 5 mins.

KD IV YOTD sold out in minutes...

I wonder how's it going to be come Feb.18? and for those "All Stars" whenever they release...

I think websites should do more of "Pre-Order" for Loyal Customers... I'm just saying 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by daboyprince23

whats NDC?

Copped 1 pair off of ndc. Will head up to the mall in AM to see if I can snag one in person. If successful, be on the look out for a cancelled size 11 
nerd.gif
Fixed

Used google chrome on my girlfriend's laptop...with paypal...easy checkout...had time to get a size 9.5 and 10 too

im a bit surprised $220 pair of foams sold out THAT quick. amazing..

as for checking out, man, you just win some and you lose some. imagine how many people all over are trying to check out. all the connections coming through at the same time.. maybe its just the luck of the draw.

Used google chrome on my girlfriend's laptop...with paypal...easy checkout...had time to get a size 9.5 and 10 too

im a bit surprised $220 pair of foams sold out THAT quick. amazing..

as for checking out, man, you just win some and you lose some. imagine how many people all over are trying to check out. all the connections coming through at the same time.. maybe its just the luck of the draw.

Damn, I'm mad annoyed, lol. Seriously had no shot with these. NDC is kinda cryptic with their releases, I kept reloading the new release page and nothing until I just unchecked the "shoes" category. Might have got a pair if it wasn't for that, wasted at least a good 45 seconds or more.

Damn, I'm mad annoyed, lol. Seriously had no shot with these. NDC is kinda cryptic with their releases, I kept reloading the new release page and nothing until I just unchecked the "shoes" category. Might have got a pair if it wasn't for that, wasted at least a good 45 seconds or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom