2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

thanks bro... and for all yal out there that havent copped.. keep callig eastbay.. i was able to get anotehr pair this way
SMFH I told you my order info so you would be able to cop and you go around and resell the pairs, rudest thing I have ever seen.
See what happens when you help people out on NT
laugh.gif
i dont really understand what happened in this scenario.. care to elaborate?

hes talking about me.. mad bc i was able to get get a second that im gonna sell to get my first pair for cheaper... i dont care if ppl dont like it.. its my money and ima do what i gotta do.. i aint buying 10 plus pairs and making bank... im just gettin mine for an affordable price... dude needs to chill

hes talking about me.. mad bc i was able to get get a second that im gonna sell to get my first pair for cheaper... i dont care if ppl dont like it.. its my money and ima do what i gotta do.. i aint buying 10 plus pairs and making bank... im just gettin mine for an affordable price... dude needs to chill

The issue is that he could of did that for someone who would actually keep the pair and wear them
You took advantage of someone's kindness because you can barely afford the first pair that you bought.

I hope you get stuck with the extra pair.

Nah I don't gotta chill, you don't ask me for a second pair to resell when most heads didn't get 1.

Also to the guy who asked elaborate MattWhite asked for my order number as I informed the forum I cancelled my order. Assuming he needed his FIRST pair I gave it to him and he orders them. Next thing you know he's reselling them. Pisses me off cause I try to help folks out and we got hungry hippos like this tryna make an extra bill.

Nah I don't gotta chill, you don't ask me for a second pair to resell when most heads didn't get 1.

Also to the guy who asked elaborate MattWhite asked for my order number as I informed the forum I cancelled my order. Assuming he needed his FIRST pair I gave it to him and he orders them. Next thing you know he's reselling them. Pisses me off cause I try to help folks out and we got hungry hippos like this tryna make an extra bill.

The issue is that he could of did that for someone who would actually keep the pair and wear them
You took advantage of someone's kindness because you can barely afford the first pair that you bought.

Originally Posted by ducktales

Originally Posted by MrSwoosh757

Its much tougher now. I'm 36. So I can give you all the old Oscar Robertson stories like Hubie Brown....some of my friends are in their forties and have some good ones too.

So back in the day...late 80s early 90s. I lived a block away from a sneaker store in New Haven CT. This mom and pop sold sneakers, clothes, bikes, fixed screen windows, and we played spy hunter when that was the hot game. So Jordan's cost say $110 in the big box stores. We bought them for say $85 all in.

So here's the equivalent of what you guys call hype beast moves back then for me. When Jordan's released at that time it was two different colorways a white and black pair, they released on Fridays so we skipped school (that's why they changed it to Saturdays years back). Playoff pairs followed later in the year. Kids would rock the pairs they bought the Monday after release....since we were the neighborhood kids our local store would sell us the pairs early, we paid cash and no receipt, we'd rock them on release day. Well other kids got hip to that and started doing the same. So we raised the ante, copped both the white and black pairs and wore one on each foot!.....Game over! Hang tags got nothing on those old school moves....

I may need to find the granddads on this site and start shooting short films....

Damn, you took me back. Im a lil younger than you but yeah, those were the days. I never rocked Jordans because EVERYONE wore J's and I didnt like following the crowd. But I had just every OG Nike Basketball shoe, trainer, and running shoe that dropped in the '90's. Got my first job at 14 just to buy kicks. Nikes, Guess jeans, Lo, Starter jackets, and Jansports....that was the uniform. I remember coming home with the OG Royals and ma dukes cursing me out cuz I spent damn near my whole check on sum "moon boots", lol. Good times my dude...makes me wanna go out and cop New Jack City on blu-ray.

"moon boots" wow forgot about that, but every mom used that exact language. It's fun to look back on what used to be. A few years from now others will be doing that about today. My go to uni was a rugby shirt, Girbauds (brand X)! Starter jacket (we had the factory or one of them on James street in new haven, so we bought cheap all day long) and jordans....great post brother.
Loved my moon boots.  Loved them, I say.  Yeah, back in the day when good cartoons were on prime channels and actually came on Saturday mornings.  Voltron, He-man, Thundercats, Bugs Bunny, GI Joe ... the real stuff.  My fits were Girbaud jeans, Ocean Pacific Tee or Vuarnet Tee or a Ralph Lauren Polo shirt on good days, and a 'swatch'.  Let's not forget the BKs and Reebok Omni-Lites!  Starter jacket to set it all off with the Tigers/Kings snapback.  Wow, memories.

Originally Posted by MrSwoosh757

Its much tougher now. I'm 36. So I can give you all the old Oscar Robertson stories like Hubie Brown....some of my friends are in their forties and have some good ones too.

So back in the day...late 80s early 90s. I lived a block away from a sneaker store in New Haven CT. This mom and pop sold sneakers, clothes, bikes, fixed screen windows, and we played spy hunter when that was the hot game. So Jordan's cost say $110 in the big box stores. We bought them for say $85 all in.

So here's the equivalent of what you guys call hype beast moves back then for me. When Jordan's released at that time it was two different colorways a white and black pair, they released on Fridays so we skipped school (that's why they changed it to Saturdays years back). Playoff pairs followed later in the year. Kids would rock the pairs they bought the Monday after release....since we were the neighborhood kids our local store would sell us the pairs early, we paid cash and no receipt, we'd rock them on release day. Well other kids got hip to that and started doing the same. So we raised the ante, copped both the white and black pairs and wore one on each foot!.....Game over! Hang tags got nothing on those old school moves....

I may need to find the granddads on this site and start shooting short films....

Damn, you took me back. Im a lil younger than you but yeah, those were the days. I never rocked Jordans because EVERYONE wore J's and I didnt like following the crowd. But I had just every OG Nike Basketball shoe, trainer, and running shoe that dropped in the '90's. Got my first job at 14 just to buy kicks. Nikes, Guess jeans, Lo, Starter jackets, and Jansports....that was the uniform. I remember coming home with the OG Royals and ma dukes cursing me out cuz I spent damn near my whole check on sum "moon boots", lol. Good times my dude...makes me wanna go out and cop New Jack City on blu-ray.

"moon boots" wow forgot about that, but every mom used that exact language. It's fun to look back on what used to be. A few years from now others will be doing that about today. My go to uni was a rugby shirt, Girbauds (brand X)! Starter jacket (we had the factory or one of them on James street in new haven, so we bought cheap all day long) and jordans....great post brother.
Loved my moon boots.  Loved them, I say.  Yeah, back in the day when good cartoons were on prime channels and actually came on Saturday mornings.  Voltron, He-man, Thundercats, Bugs Bunny, GI Joe ... the real stuff.  My fits were Girbaud jeans, Ocean Pacific Tee or Vuarnet Tee or a Ralph Lauren Polo shirt on good days, and a 'swatch'.  Let's not forget the BKs and Reebok Omni-Lites!  Starter jacket to set it all off with the Tigers/Kings snapback.  Wow, memories.

thanks bro... and for all yal out there that havent copped.. keep callig eastbay.. i was able to get anotehr pair this way
SMFH I told you my order info so you would be able to cop and you go around and resell the pairs, rudest thing I have ever seen.
laugh.gif
thats why you never help anyone on here unless you personally know them
lol @ "rudest thing I have ever seen".
roll.gif

this made me chuckle 

i myself only looked out for 3 people on this release 

one person took care of me in his own "business"
pimp.gif

the other always looks out for me when there is a line up plus hes my good friend 

i cut the line either in front or in back of him at campout's 

and the third person lets see what he will do for me 

since i gave him the number to the shop i ordered the red foams from 

laugh.gif
roll.gif

this made me chuckle 

i myself only looked out for 3 people on this release 

one person took care of me in his own "business"
pimp.gif

the other always looks out for me when there is a line up plus hes my good friend 

i cut the line either in front or in back of him at campout's 

and the third person lets see what he will do for me 

since i gave him the number to the shop i ordered the red foams from 

Agreed.  That is some shady crap.  As I like to say, 'Know your audience.'
And I looked for that 10, too, when you announced it but didn't see it.  My bro was bummed he couldn't cop and would have been elated to have them at retail or close to it.

Agreed.  That is some shady crap.  As I like to say, 'Know your audience.'
And I looked for that 10, too, when you announced it but didn't see it.  My bro was bummed he couldn't cop and would have been elated to have them at retail or close to it.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

bro he posted it for everyone to see. Its not my fault no one else read it in time.  Yal are like women seriously. Worryin bout other ppl... smh
and it didnt "come up" you have to call
and i posted that if ppl still wanted some to keep trying to call esatbay bc thats what worked for me... i was still giving out info.. plus earlier in the thread i posted a link that i used to get my first pair and two ppl were able to cop bc of it... like i said yal women worrying bout other ppl

bro he posted it for everyone to see. Its not my fault no one else read it in time.  Yal are like women seriously. Worryin bout other ppl... smh
and i posted that if ppl still wanted some to keep trying to call esatbay bc thats what worked for me... i was still giving out info.. plus earlier in the thread i posted a link that i used to get my first pair and two ppl were able to cop bc of it... like i said yal women worrying bout other ppl

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Anybody else at the KC release at Oak
Park? It was crazy

Guy at HOH told me on Wednesday that there weren't that many between HOH and FA, and you know the employees got their fair share.  Ordered mine from NDC so I went to my morning workout instead of heading to Oak Park.

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Anybody else at the KC release at Oak
Park? It was crazy

Guy at HOH told me on Wednesday that there weren't that many between HOH and FA, and you know the employees got their fair share.  Ordered mine from NDC so I went to my morning workout instead of heading to Oak Park.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

laugh.gif
roll.gif

this made me chuckle 
Sad that it's come to this though... 

laugh.gif
roll.gif

this made me chuckle 

Smh taking advantage of others people's kindness to resell kicks you can barley afford. This is the new age of sneaker heads folks

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif
roll.gif

this made me chuckle 
been saying this for years on end
this is a very selfless hobby 

1) Your a punk kid, hope Eastbay ships you the wrong shoes like they've done sometimes.

2) I'm pissed you would do what you did especially when I see people posting they needed the pair.

3) Next time you do that to someone be smart enough not to put it in your NT Tag.

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif
roll.gif

this made me chuckle 
been saying this for years on end
this is a very selfless hobby