[| -- 2/7 Official Orlando Magic @ Boston Celtics 2:30PM EST ABC -- |]

laugh.gif
@ KG

Originally Posted by thaboyfast

How the hell they miss Rondo grab Howard whole jersey. smh
Boston has gotten absolutely screwed by the refs tonight, stop crying.

Doc is awful at making adjustments and motivating these guys.

That's like the foul on Gasol in the Cavs game (Shaq pushed Verajao into Gasol's chest on a FG att), it's a foul, but Howard needed to man up and keep that rebound in his hands.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Boston has gotten absolutely screwed by the refs tonight, stop crying.

Doc is awful at making adjustments and motivating these guys.

man please, Boston screwed themselves over in the 3rd quarter. Boston was looking for flopping calls. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Blame Doc again. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

That's like the foul on Gasol in the Cavs game (Shaq pushed Verajao into Gasol's chest on a FG att), it's a foul, but Howard needed to man up and keep that rebound in his hands.

kind of hard if someone is pullin you by your jersey from behind...i know dwight's strong but having 3 dudes swarming you and and someone tugging you by ur jersey kinda makes it hard to "man up" and grab that board

Solid road win for the magic. we needed this after that embarrassing loss to the wizards friday night. but we got a pretty tough schedule leading up to all-star break........New orleans tomorrow night, at chicago wednesday and then of course we visit the cavs thursday

tx_celtics.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You have to remember this team was basically put together to win now and get a ring.  When you have assembled a lot of veterans to make this run,  you are working in a very short window of winning and it is only a matter of time before the team falls off the cliff and becomes irrelevant.  This shouldn't really surprise anyone.  If they can unload any of the big 3 before the deadline, I'd do it if I were them and get some younger players, expiring contracts or draft picks and start looking at rebuilding.  I can't see this team being much of a threat come playoff time unless they magically all get 100% healthy by then.  

don't nobody want no old past all-star with a too much contract. The Celtics management slowly built a hole for themselves, and now they have finally fell in. There are three teams in the east Boston has no chance against, which means it's time to rebuild, and do it around Rondo. Guess what though, they're handcuffed by Allen, Pierce, and Garnett contract. So that hole is very deep, and they'll be trying to climb out it for years.

I had the time of my life at this game.

Celtics fans were harassing me the whole game until the tables turned.

Great win.

if the celtics wanna look to the future and still be in the hunt for a title i think that ray allen for monta ellis trade needs to go down

Back
Top Bottom