2 Girls 1 cup ( REACTION VIDEOS) not the nasty vid lol..

Did not relazie this type of posts where getting locked, Sorry.... lol....
roll.gif
BUT THE VIDs are funny. This is the funniest s*** ever lol

this gon get locked, method man already locked suttin like this just reaction. no 2g1c post

Stop posting crap about the video, the actual video is stupid, the reactions are even more ******ed, and this post tops that list of lameness.

Originally Posted by bbanks707

Stop posting crap about the video, the actual video is stupid, the reactions are even more ******ed, and this post tops that list of lameness.
Dang, you had to get him like that???
roll.gif

I've never even watched the original video to be honest. I don't even know what it's about. Seriously. Why does so much controversy surroundthis video? I've heard of it, but I never cared enough to look at it.

you came in here to tell me that? lol lol lol...

Originally Posted by King Lincey

Dang, you had to get him like that???
roll.gif

I've never even watched the original video to be honest. I don't even know what it's about. Seriously. Why does so much controversy surround this video? I've heard of it, but I never cared enough to look at it.
Don't give this mini mod wanna be props lol
laugh.gif
... On the real don't watch the real video..it is beyond anything lol.. Horrible

word

Back
Top Bottom