2 Hits to the Head By Cop (underage drinking & resisting)

wildwood cops aint even real cops they are seasonal cops

i used to have a house in WW for the summers. these corny cops are the dudes who get bullied growing up and then do the bullying once they become these wanna be cops

they swear their **** dont stink WW cops lol

So they were just randomly breathalysing folks who were near unopened alcohol and saying that that's a crime?

Is there no real crime they need to be dealing with in that area?

This man said "ok youre about to get dropped" all because he couldnt get a last name :lol:

Lied to the other officers saying she kicked them so thats why he put her down and hit her a couple times.

Should have just confiscated the alcohol (at worst) and kept it moving

Last edited:
Basically in all seriousness the police man baby got his feelings hurt by a little girl and acted out in a fit of rage.

Basically in all seriousness the police man baby got his feelings hurt by a little girl and acted out in a fit of rage.

Pretty much sums it up. Prob thought he was catching 16/17 year old, then they end up passing the breathalyzer, the she wouldnt give him her name .. just set off all his little buttons.

Pretty much sums it up. Prob thought he was catching 16/17 year old, then they end up passing the breathalyzer, the she wouldnt give him her name .. just set off all his little buttons.
I’m sure he’s acting out they way he seen his daddy used to do his moms up. Also pretty sure he thought he was mr cool guy and then got owned by the little girl in front of his friends. What a pathetic loser

Last edited:
pathetic. exactly proves my point

made both girls take breathalyzer 2x even after passing he still tryna get info lol

Wildwood cops won't face criminal charges in violent beach arrest

The officers involved in the Memorial Day weekend beach arrest that went viral, and in which a woman was hit twice in the head, will not face criminal charges, the Cape May County Prosecutor's office said Tuesday.

Prosecutor Jeffery Sutherland said in a statement Tuesday the investigation determined that the actions of the arresting officers did not meet the evidentiary standards to warrant criminal charges.

"As County Prosecutor, I recognize that the video footage has raised a lot of questions regarding the officers' actions. A decision such as this is not based on emotion; it is based upon applying the proper laws, policies and directives that govern law enforcement," Sutherland said.

The preliminary investigation consisted of reviewing body camera footage from the arresting officer, review of footage taken by beachgoers, internal affairs interviews with several witnesses as well as written arrest reports, summons and complaints, officials said.

Emily Weinman, 20, of Philadelphia was approached by Wildwood police officers on May 26 for having unopened alcohol on the beach. Weinman was charged with two counts of aggravated assault on a police officer, aggravated assault by spitting on an officer, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and being a minor in possession of alcohol.

The Wildwood Police department will now conduct an administrative investigation with monitoring by the Cape May Prosecutor's Office.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2018/06/wildwood_cops_in_violent_beach_arrest_wont_face_cr.html

According to Wildwood Police Chief Robert Regalbuto.

"We hire a lot of officers that help us out in the summertime," Regalbuto told ABC News in a May 28 interview. "They might not have as much experience as some of the other guys, [but] we do our best with those officers, we do our best to train them properly."If there are areas where we can make improvements, we're going to make improvements,” the police chief added.

Emily Weinman (20)

emily-wienman-abc-ml-180606_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg

Had one dude here tell me becoming a cop is the equivalent of earning a degree with rigorous training. LOL guess they also accept seasonal employees. Rigorous indeed, get all the way the FOH

i told yall when story broke these are seasonal cops

ive exp this **** first hand MANY times with myself and these corny WW cops, they live for this **** and trying to catch people

Be a cashier at WalMart from black Friday thru New Years
Be a cop from Memorial Day thru Labor Day

So seasonal cop = cashier with a gun and badge

The DA , judges, and cops are generally all buddy-buddy-buddy from what I've seen. Its why its so important to vote.

This has civil suit all over it and only the taxpayers pay. Let's see this come out of their pension. They make the mistakes and do the damage, but we always are the ones paying for it. Nothing seems to ever change.

My area is in a deep budget crunch, but are happy to pay out millions to wrongful death, and wrongful shooting lawsuits. Doesnt make sense

i told yall when story broke these are seasonal cops

ive exp this **** first hand MANY times with myself and these corny WW cops, they live for this **** and trying to catch people
Yea. Not saying it’s right, but WW is notorious for Having beach cops just hassling everybody for no good reason

Whats sad is, if they can stand by rent a cops, guys with actual seniority are literally unfireable and bullet proof.

I think all people really want is accountability. "hey, this cop was excessive. dude is no longer on the force". Boom; problem solved

Back
Top Bottom