2 Jobs what should i do? Vol. 2 week notice

hansolo23

Banned
Joined Jan 13, 2010
Ok i have a job interview 2moro 4/6, but the thing is Im currently employed and Im just looking for a better job ( the interview is for a better job) so my question is what should I say in the interview 2moro when they ask why am I looking for a new job? I dont wanna sound like a fool and say Im just in it for the money. I would try 2 work both but i know i will probably have a big scheduel clash.

Also if they offer me the job do i have to put in a 2 week notice at my current job, which i have only been employed with for a month now. If they offer me a good price I want to leave my old job asap.

How should i handle this professionally? I never been in this kind of situation.

Joined May 25, 2001
lack of opportunity for professional progression and development at your current job

Joined Feb 3, 2010
If they ask simply answer "If I get the job here I will be quitting at my other job"
Done deal worked for me before

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now