2 million teams passing on Darren Collison unappreciation.

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by diew its james

its like no one realizes that CP3 is a big reason why collison is doing so well...

also the guys that were picked before collison are pretty productive when given the play time. collison gets 40 minutes a night so you cant expect his numbers to be terrible. guys that were picked after collison such as caspi, beaubois and taj gibson are excelling in the NBA but no one is making threads about teams passing on them...
So let me get this straight......
You say that because he gets 40 min a game, you cant expect his number to be terrible?  I disagree...not anyone who plays 40 min a game put up great numbers.  

You wonder why no one is making threads about caspi, beaubois or taj gibson?  Well....maybe its because they arent dominating the league like Darren Collison is.

And you say that Paul is a big reason Collison is doing well.  No one doubts that Paul is helping him, but to say that he is the reason Collison is doing well is just plain silly.  

Your whole post is full of nonsense.  Collison is a very good player...and a GREAT rookie.  Give the kid some credit.
i am not denying him any credit and i agree that he is a good player, and playing at a top level right now but i just dont think that everyone should rant about gm's and franchises passing on him and picking up other guys earlier in the draft, i mean look at the title of the thread, this isnt a "darren collison should be rookie of the year because he's been playing great" or something along those lines kind of thread

tired.gif

Nas, i would actually be one of the few and trade CP. Get a few draft picks, young proven talent, and get rid of those horrendous contracts.

Too me, it seems like CP isnt too happy there. They've been getting nothing but first round exits year after year, and a backcourt of DC and Marcus seems solid to me right now. They may hit a rookie wall eventually, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom