2 New Jordan Nu Retro 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two new Jordan Nu Retro 1 has hit retailers. The Lime Green pair is a GS, while the other pair released in many different sizes.

You can see a full preview of both Jordan Nu Retro 1:
Jordan 1 Nu Retro Lime Green
Jordan 1 Nu Retro Black/Red/Grey
jordan-1-nu-retro-lime-green-black-gs-released-1.JPG
jordan-1-nu-retro-black-red-grey-dl-1.JPG

Sneakerfiles.com - Specializing to your Sneaker Needs.
Sneakerfiles.com Forum

Quote:
4 words ugly
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

these are actually wacker than the the first nu'tro ones from lik 02
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

ha...i just noticed how the soles of the two shoes are inversions of each other with the black and clear
Where were you 8/29/07 ?

TEAMKINGKOOPA

They actually think this will sell?
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Unacceptable. I never really understood the thinking behind retro-ing a Nu Retro.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

Blk/Red/Grey pair look alright. I had the Bulls color NuRetro 1 in like '02 and I must admit I wore the hell out've them. They were my all-purpose stomps but I did like them and dont see anything wrong with the shoe design-wise, some of the colors are/have been weak though...
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Oh my god, first i hit up finish line and see the black and light blue and some other colors.......now this? Jesus christ, they need to be back under nike.
XBL GAMERTAG
KIXALIVE07
MADDEN 08--HALO 3--NFS "CARBON"--LIVE 08(SOON)

Thez 1's just kill and murder da OG 1's these are making JB look bad with no doubt. I hate these shoes, one of the worst jays ever!!!

i didnt know JB was selling shoes in payless shoe source... :smh:
smh.gif
Team Philippines
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.​

G A R B A G E but I am sure we will all go nuts when the jordan sb line will be released
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Okay, let me make a confession. I AM A NIKE DUNK/FORCE NEWB!
What is SB?
Indohan

^^^^^^Skate Board.

Only nu-retro Is I like are the black white red ones, but I don't see myself copping any.
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Original Black/White/Red one's are nice, but these are garbage
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

You know what still baffles me, why they re-released this shoe?

When it was on the sales rack for $19.99 in the first go around, why would they release this shoe again...
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom