2 year old girl run over twice RIP

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

whats wrong with these people?!?!?!
grin.gif
...jk

Your answer is below.
Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

This was posted on reddit about why so many people overlooked it

"In China, this kind of situation is referred to as the 'Peng Yu' effect. Before you condemn then, you have to understand their situation. The law right now in China means that many victims of traffic accidents, or people who have fallen ill in the street have actually successfully sued the people that helped them for sums of money that could easily destroy lives, even if there is no evidence that they are the ones that caused the accident (because they were not). There is a China Daily article on this topic.
In a country that executes more than any other, I wonder how willing you would be to potentially implicate yourself in a crime by helping a stranger. Yes, its very sad. But I, for one, find it hard to blame them in this situation. The law needs to change before people can become less suspicious."

There is a pretty good discussion about it all
http://www.reddit.com/tb/ldy5h

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Wow. 
word? See you next month lame
lol fall back, i'm not getting banned, i didn't do anything to anybody here. i just made a joke, perhaps in poor taste, but whatever, such is life.

enjoy that cheese.

Really? Yeah, you're cool for even thinking about making a joke about the death of a toddler.  E-props to you, your mother raised you right.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

This was posted on reddit about why so many people overlooked it

"In China, this kind of situation is referred to as the 'Peng Yu' effect. Before you condemn then, you have to understand their situation. The law right now in China means that many victims of traffic accidents, or people who have fallen ill in the street have actually successfully sued the people that helped them for sums of money that could easily destroy lives, even if there is no evidence that they are the ones that caused the accident (because they were not). There is a China Daily article on this topic.
In a country that executes more than any other, I wonder how willing you would be to potentially implicate yourself in a crime by helping a stranger. Yes, its very sad. But I, for one, find it hard to blame them in this situation. The law needs to change before people can become less suspicious."

There is a pretty good discussion about it all
http://www.reddit.com/tb/ldy5h

^replace the _ _ _ with w t f 
Humanity > stupid Chinese rules
To save a baby girl dying is worth more than a potential lawsuit. Jesus 
eyes.gif

Not to rain on this parade but... why R.I.P. in the title?

Wang remained in critical condition Monday afternoon in a military hospital in the nearby city of Guangzhou, her father told CNN.
Not sure people are aware she's alive

Edit: Nvm read elsewhere that she died. Sheesh.

Edit x2: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050438/Fighting-life-Girl-left-lying-street-run-twice.html

Nvm again, says she's fighting for life in hospital. Pretty shoddy reporting, who ever said she died

i really dont care about whats been posted....

because i KNOW i wasnt the only one who cringed when the first tvan's back tires "squished" the girl...

#*%% no...i couldnt believe it....

like damn

Originally Posted by Freeze

damn...she aint gonna be in rush hour 4...

wait..that wasnt funny. sorry. rip i meant to type.
so this *$+$*@ didn't get banned? Really? Good job Meth 
indifferent.gif

the wife actually cried while watching the video because we also have a little girl.

i still dont know why some people are heartless and just dont care.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Originally Posted by YeeItsDAMON

This is typical in most poor 3rd world countries, death is common. From our point of view, its a huge social shocker. From their point of view, they view death is so common that it goes unnoticed. I am born and raised Asian-American Citizen from California and watching this was not only grueling but I actually felt physically disgusted. We need to educate and civilize 3rd world countries so things like this don't happen.

Lead the way Jesus.

In a country with over 1 billion people, you really think they give a **%! about one person? By no means am I defending the actions of the people, but crap like this happens everyday. Yes, even in your oh so civilized America. Someone gets smoked in your local hood, cops question neighbors, neighbors dont say +%%#. Same principles, different setting.
This is a horrible example. someone not speaking on a situation because they are afraid of the consequences of speaking up (which is usually the case here) versus someone straight PASSING on helping someone with no fear of the consequences
30t6p3b.gif
I see what youre saying, but my point is both parties couldve brought a little light to the situation, but chose not to.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

If this thread has less replies than the dog "murder" thread......

why you say that? dont nobody wanna see something as sick as a 2 year old getting ran over. i refuse to watch that kind of video... 
so if someone rather post in a dog murder post good for them. there is no pleasure in seeing a 2 year old get ran over twice...

Back
Top Bottom