2 year old in China smoking, curses like adult

Originally Posted by OneForceAir

2 Goons Don't Like That...2 Goons Don't Like That At All.
eek.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Wow non of yall smoke?

LIL KID ISNT EVEN INHALING!!!

not that serious

I'll take your word for it. But not that serious? You're kidding me. He's a baby! lol It's pretty serious!

Wow non of yall smoke?

LIL KID ISNT EVEN INHALING!!!

not that serious

Yeah i noticed that as well. But he takes a hit too often. I think ol' boy is already addicted. Thats how i smoke when i havent had a smoke for a whileonly difference is i take it to the lungs like a blunt
smile.gif
. Point is hes2. Its bad.

yeah i know it is bad. I mean it one video (maybe made for fun?) i dont know. but if does on the regular then
eyes.gif

but with today world... I'm not shocked nor appalled
grin.gif
Son looked like a pro lighting the cigarette and even holding it between his fingers. You think he didn't have plenty of practice beforehand?
laugh.gif

Doesn't look like he actually inhaled, but still bad.

Who knows, the parents might not even realize how bad cigarettes really are for the kid. For all we know they smoke too and think nothing of it.

i dont know about yall, but i'll smoke with the kid... i kid i kid.

man tha kid is smart, you can just tell.. but that smoking is going to hold him back.. he lights a cigg, and gives back the lighter to the person, andhe knowshow to hold the cigg proper.. and he's only 2 years old.. danm. I mean what kind of parents in the right mind will give there 2 year old child a freakingciggerite. Atleast start when you're 16 like every other asian kid. but i gota admit after i saw that imma go light up a cigg.

kid on bike (lets call him aki) got more swag than his dad behind him and way more than that older kid that popped up in the background.....kid looked madinterested....if roles were revered Aki would've glanced over frowned his brow then look away and kept it movin....major swag, i hope he quits soon cuzhe's got Major written all over his future

Back
Top Bottom