20 Creative Ways Dealers Have Smuggled Drugs & Been Caught !

Originally Posted by Tank Johnson

a kid ik gets stuff shipped UPS, idk how, but i've heard of 3 or more methods that work....
that kid is an idiot, UPS has dogs and doesnt need a search warrant to go thru your package...not talking directly to you but its funny how the govt brainwashes people into thinking this kind of thing is that hard...i get packages of herbs grown by friends on the west coast every harvest month and im on the other side of the country, its pretty standard...they vacuum seal up the buds a few times(i.e. food saver), jar them and use USPS express, bc of the fact they dont have dogs and need a search warrant to go thru your package, make sure the sender uses (this is important) a REAL address, can be anyones..., but with a fake name on it so if by any chance your package is intercepted you can claim ignorance and say you never expected it, and YES this works i know from experience bc friends of mine have had packages intercepted and theyll just say they dont know what theyre talking about, recently a package of seeds was intercepted and the DEA sent me a letter saying that they would be destroyed...and thats all that ever happened

oh yeah and remember right now is the PEAK of the mail season, you guys wouldnt believe what gets through the mail this time of year

I would've never known.
eek.gif

I'll contact Lou Dobbs about that right quick. Thanks!

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

I guess you can put it Inside of a garden hose.

lol why the hell u bringing a garden hose around...just get another one...its like 8 dollars hah

this dudes garden hose got sentimental value

This stuff is wow. I want to know how each one got caught? Anyway who knows how many times they got away with this stuff before they were caught.

Back
Top Bottom