20 Secrets Your Waiter Will Never Tell You......#4 ORLY?

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i work in fast food and the things i see happen in the back are far worse than some of this stuff
co sign
laugh.gif

i used to work at taco bell....and we used to do crazy things to some peoples food..i posted it on nt one time and people were straight disgusted
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

i work in fast food and the things i see happen in the back are far worse than some of this stuff
co sign
laugh.gif

i used to work at taco bell....and we used to do crazy things to some peoples food..i posted it on nt one time and people were straight disgusted
laugh.gif

Elaborate por favor
nerd.gif

co sign
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and heeeerree we go...

This remind of the thread where NTers talked about the foul things they did at their jobs, namely the ppl working at fast food/restaurants/diners.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

co sign
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Elaborate por favor
nerd.gif
i knew somebody would wanna know
laugh.gif

keep in mind..we didn't do this to everybodys food..just people that would be %#$@@$%% when they were ordering

we would mess food up on purpose..you tell us you dont want this..you get it anyway
somebody says they dont want sauce..we'd put a ton of that sauce they didn't want on the burrito or taco
we spit in a few peoples food
we rubbed some peoples tortilla shells in some dust and put a bunch of meat over it to cover it up
we threw tortilla shells on the floor..which was dirty as hell..we stepped on a few
water down peoples drink
middle eastern people would always come to taco bell and ask for no beef..just beans..we'd be %#$@@$%% and put little pieces of beef in their beans
you come late night when we were about to close..your food is getting messed with
we'd eat steak and chicken out of peoples food as we were making it
and back when i worked at taco bell..we didn't have to wear gloves....we rarely washed our hands
we'd give people the old/hard chulupa shells on purpose
we'd skimp on what we'd give you..give you a little bit of meat and a ton of lettuce and sour cream

basically..when you order fast food..dont be a $$!$$*% at the box..b/c you never know who is working in the back..and we all wore headsets so we would knowwhat the people were saying...

None of these are news.

ANd I knew girl, don't know if she was lying or not, but swears she had sex multiple times in the freezer at McDonald's. SHe also said when they getthe beef in the morning there's still blood on it and they just cook it anyways and even their manager allowed them to follow a "10 second rule"with regard to serving food they dropped. She told me if I have to come there, just eat the chicken and get sodas.

Originally Posted by socluis90

i was just about to post this.

as a waiter I agree the most with number 10.

i'm gonna try number 6 next week
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Pinches fantasias

Originally Posted by NewZ05

everyone should watch this...its
laugh.gif
& def will have u thinking about how u treat ppl at a restaurant

Waiting_Movie%20DVD%20Ryan_Reynolds%20Justin_Long%20Anna_Faris%20Dane_Cook%20Luis_Guzman.jpg
A lot of that stuff in that movie was GROSS!! The Batman!

#20 is good to know for the next time I get a jerkoff waiter, although its probably more degrading to leave a $1 tip.

I'm usually not one for leaving my server with nothing, but there have been a few times when they truly deserved nothing from me.

None of this was new to me.
laugh.gif
I worked at Applebees and the things they did to ur food if u acted like a prick while ordering. It's like an all for one,one for all unity thing in restaurants. I know what them ppl have to deal w/ on a daily basis and I'm one who doesn't like to make ppls jobs hard b/c Idon't like mine bein made difficult so I play nice as much as I can unless we got a prick for a waiter/waitress

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

I'm sorry, but i'm a barback and work my +*$ off...waiters are *******...you know what you are getting into i never understand the complaints...the one thing you can complain about is a small tip but otherwise you got yourself into that job you should know what you are getting into...i can't stand people $+@@!%! with other peoples food...

thank you! how you gonna complain because you CHOSE to work a job that makes you dependent on other peoples generosity. plus i know so many waters who did bslike say they were out of stuff cause they were to lazy to go get it and still have the audacity to complain. maybe if you brought me what i wanted and i didnthave to settle i would have tipped you better. i ALWAYS tip 20% cause as a black man i know most waiters prolly think im not gonna tip, i always stay untilthey pick up the check (and check the tip i leave first thing) and i always get a second look like wow didnt expect that. douchebags...

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

co sign
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Elaborate por favor
nerd.gif
i knew somebody would wanna know
laugh.gif

keep in mind..we didn't do this to everybodys food..just people that would be %#$@@$%% when they were ordering

we would mess food up on purpose..you tell us you dont want this..you get it anyway
somebody says they dont want sauce..we'd put a ton of that sauce they didn't want on the burrito or taco
we spit in a few peoples food
we rubbed some peoples tortilla shells in some dust and put a bunch of meat over it to cover it up
we threw tortilla shells on the floor..which was dirty as hell..we stepped on a few
water down peoples drink
middle eastern people would always come to taco bell and ask for no beef..just beans..we'd be %#$@@$%% and put little pieces of beef in their beans
you come late night when we were about to close..your food is getting messed with
we'd eat steak and chicken out of peoples food as we were making it
and back when i worked at taco bell..we didn't have to wear gloves....we rarely washed our hands
we'd give people the old/hard chulupa shells on purpose
we'd skimp on what we'd give you..give you a little bit of meat and a ton of lettuce and sour cream

basically..when you order fast food..dont be a $$!$$*% at the box..b/c you never know who is working in the back..and we all wore headsets so we would know what the people were saying...

how is asking for beans only being a prick?

11. We want you to enjoy yourself while you're there eating, but when it's over, you should go. Do you stay in the movie theater after the credits? No.
-Waiter at a casual restaurant in the Chicago area

I'm sorry but, I ONLY see white folks do this in all of the different restaurants I have been to. Why is that?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I work in a restaurant (fine dining), a waiters and waitresses are usually lazy. As a chef just don't step into my restaurant 15 minutes before closingthat is all.

people who mess with other peoples food are pathetic. so what if they're being a little impatient when ordering? who are you to judge them... what if theyhad a rough day and just want a quick bite to eat? you gonna spit in their food and laugh about it with your dimwit friends?

Waiting is the toughest job I have ever done. I simply couldn't do it.

It's one thing to criticize people for messing with food. That is serious, and obviously isn't right.

But for the NTers who were criticizing waiters for being "dramatic," try it for a week and see how you manage.

I wait tables at a retirement community. I HATE when people do the things on #10. I also HATE when a table starts asking for stuff one at a time. I bring thecoffee, someone wants soda. Bring the soda, they saw the other persons coffee and now they want some. Bring that coffee, now the first person who orderedcoffee needs a water. AHHHHHH!!! Thats why when I eat out (frequently), I always make sure I add a " when you have time" or "whenever you getthe chance".

But I honestly could never spit in someones food. For one it doesn't really do anything, and I want the person to know I got them back.

The quality of service you get in any industry is more often than not a direct result of the actions of the customer. The attitude of the waiter has little todo with it. If you're cordial, interested in trying new things, if you engage them in a professional manner and aren't condescending, you will betreated well, and that goes for a chain burger restaurant to a great steak house.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

people who mess with other peoples food are pathetic. so what if they're being a little impatient when ordering? who are you to judge them... what if they had a rough day and just want a quick bite to eat? you gonna spit in their food and laugh about it with your dimwit friends?

Like I said I personally wouldn't spit in anyones food. But first, it might not even be the waiters fault. Could be the kitchen. And it's not our faultyou had a rough day. The thing I probably hate the most is when someone ask is their food ready yet. Of course it's ready that why your not eating it
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom