20 years ago the greastest football game was released

Originally Posted by 17

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Damb, I swear 2k5 dropped only a few years ago

me too.

even that was 7 years ago when it dropped
ohwell.gif

Oh man, I remember running it with the Marks bros. and Marino, made me such a huge fan. Bo Jackson
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Oh man, I remember running it with the Marks bros. and Marino, made me such a huge fan. Bo Jackson
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Yup.  Marino to Duper and Clayton, Sammie Smith and Tony Paige at RB.   I think Edmunds was at TE right?  And playing with Offerdahl and Cross on D.

are we talking greatest or most fun? is was only 6 when this game dropped and played it but the best football game i played was ncaa gamebreaker 98 ( tee martin cover). i used to play with tenn or lsu and my brother played with miami. you talk about battles. we still talk about all the close finishes we had. let me also shoutout nfl gameday 98'. yall remember those commercials freaturing robert brooks from the packers?

good times with this game.  i have a move that can not be stopped tho.  if a team plays a 3-4 defense, i would always be the nose tackle and as soon as the was snapped i would press -down, left or right depending which was i was going and the slide button.  i would have a nose tackle be the league mvp and defensive player of the year all the time.  my nose tackle would have anywhere from 100 to 170 sacks every year.  The only time it did not work is if a guard pulled and met me in the gap.  Sometimes I could beat him to the spot, but it was very rare.  On the plays where no one pulled I would tackle the center, qb, and running back at the same time.  If this game was online like madden, i would be ranked number #1 overall.  

Back
Top Bottom