20 yo won the mega millions jackpot

Nah. Take the lump sum, invest in cryptocurrency, and make enough gains through the would-be annuity term that surpass what you would have going that route.

CD8B0C31-0A8A-47C1-B040-B0809CD5C843.jpeg

This would be me every time some ask me about the lottery money If I ever win in lifetime.

That reddit post that got linked is the same post I read that convinced me going ghost as soon as humanely possible is the best course of action, not even considering the announcement that you won the lottery if you live in one of those jurisdictions where that happens.

I've lived in the same city my entire life, an announcement like that would have goons outside my house within the hour. Plenty of people I don't even care to talk to know where I live, it'd be a wrap.

That reddit post that got linked is the same post I read that convinced me going ghost as soon as humanely possible is the best course of action, not even considering the announcement that you won the lottery if you live in one of those jurisdictions where that happens.

I've lived in the same city my entire life, an announcement like that would have goons outside my house within the hour. Plenty of people I don't even care to talk to know where I live, it'd be a wrap.
bruh I just read that and it gave me mild anxiety. I'd absolutely disappear. I don't like most people so saying no wouldn't be a thang. I'd probably end up murked for not giving people money if I stuck around.

Take the lump sum and go on a year vacation traveling the world.

A year? Son will be on vacation for the rest of his life is he plays his cards right.

I wouldnt even think about taking annuities. Im not leaving 30 years of money in the states hands, you never know if/when **** will hit the fan.

If you're smart with it, you could parlay the lump sum into more than the original jackpot amount.

Reactions: Ube
bruh I just read that and it gave me mild anxiety. I'd absolutely disappear. I don't like most people so saying no wouldn't be a thang. I'd probably end up murked for not giving people money if I stuck around.

I believe that's exactly what would happen to me. Once I knew the bag from the lotto was secure I would head straight to the airport, no lie. Wouldn't even pack.

In every state but 6 of them it is required. Only in Maryland,South Carolina,Delaware,Kansas,North Dakota, and Ohio can lottery winners remain anonymous.

Can’t one start a company and then have the winnings claimed that way??? I think I read this somewhere like this the person stays out the spot light

Those who want the lump sum will be the first ones to lose it or get got. Prolly be on th gram with the money phone

I'd never trust the state to ensure I receive my annual payments on time if at all.

Back
Top Bottom