2000 - 2001 retros wearable

great input from everyone.

i guess if i'm going to wear them instead of collect i should just get a NDS pair rather than DS.

^ i always ask how many times and how often they are worn if they look good and are worn every once in a while you will be fine no doubt but its always a gamble

^ i always ask how many times and how often they are worn if they look good and are worn every once in a while you will be fine no doubt but its always a gamble

This thread helped me as well. Was debating on buying a pair of DS Cement IV's or Net Yeezys but I think I might have my answer...

This thread helped me as well. Was debating on buying a pair of DS Cement IV's or Net Yeezys but I think I might have my answer...

Back
Top Bottom