2000 - 2001 retros wearable

This depends on the shoes, and more importantly...the person who previously owned them and how they were stored.

People can say that XI's hold up, but there's been at least 2 stories on here where somebody UN-DS'ed a pair of XI's and the whole damn sole came off.

We've also seen pics of VIII's snapping, IX's breaking, etc...

Nobody can really say if a shoe is "safe" to wear. I personally wouldn't chance it if it's DS....it's just leather and glue, and anything from 10 years ago, unless worn, is prob.dried out.

This depends on the shoes, and more importantly...the person who previously owned them and how they were stored.

People can say that XI's hold up, but there's been at least 2 stories on here where somebody UN-DS'ed a pair of XI's and the whole damn sole came off.

Nobody can really say if a shoe is "safe" to wear. I personally wouldn't chance it if it's DS....it's just leather and glue, and anything from 10 years ago, unless worn, is prob.dried out.

I think the most wearable shoe from that era are the XIII's, never heard/seen any trouble with those.

I think the most wearable shoe from that era are the XIII's, never heard/seen any trouble with those.

Just don't get any 6, 8, or 9, because they will crack and or crumble.

11's hold up very well, so you wouldn't have anything to worry about.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

be carefull and anything older than that you might want to pass, i bought some patent leather Ndestrukts DS and they were beautiful! the first wear in the mall and on my way back to my car i heard something, looked behind me and the entire sole fell off and crumbled to pieces. 

be carefull and anything older than that you might want to pass, i bought some patent leather Ndestrukts DS and they were beautiful! the first wear in the mall and on my way back to my car i heard something, looked behind me and the entire sole fell off and crumbled to pieces. 

Back
Top Bottom